• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Crowd Blows.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

You want to pick a bone....try the other 38,000 student who have stayed away from every athletic performance in their time at USF.

Amen.

As long as the crowd is cheering, who cares if they are on their feet. The students act like we are new comers to going to games and being a bulls fan. It seems to me that the students are the first ones not to show if its spring break or Gasparilla or anything else they can think of not to support their school. While we sit through the **** games home and away.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way did you see me light it up on the Kiss Cam last night.

Oh yeah....I was proud to be able to say I know you.

Just showing my "A" game.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Simple... We need more current students to attend games... and get more pride in the university they attend.  C'mon... 38,000 TAMPA CAMPUS alone... 43,000+ overall.  All of that... and we are crazy happy when 5,000 people attend games.  

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!

****, I'm in band, so I have to go to a selected amount of games... but I've been to all the home games (minus 3 due to classes).

Advertising for the games must be better.  I know it will take more than some posters or paper cards to get people to go crazy of our team (maybe a win would help), but at least more people will know about it.  

I've seen some effort from Athletics, for the 'Nova game... but thats it.  It needs to get better.

If anyone else has any ideas... let me know.  I work for SG and then I'm going to go talk to Kosha Irby in Athletics.  

Attendance blows, we need to do something to help our team.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

wah wah. First we complain about people not showing up. Then we complain about people showing up. Next we will be complaining that not enough people have USF tatoos. The alums at the same game have been their the whole year and are burned out. If you sat through BCC you know what I mean. Also, student should always be 10x crazier than alums. Besides the point, the alums I was by were very into the game.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

**** my grammar really sucks in the am

Guest Lurky_Lurkington

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up already, but a big portion of the crowd that WAS standing during the last two minutes DOES blow...because where they were standing was on the concourse between the seating areas and the lobbies so they could be that much closer to getting in their cars if/when something went wrong (it did and they did).

Either support your team or leave but hedging your bets by keeping an eye on the game with one foot out the door and your car keys in your hand doesn't cut it.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

Either support your team or leave but hedging your bets by keeping an eye on the game with one foot out the door and your car keys in your hand doesn't cut it.

i somewhat agree with you....but at least they're there in the first place. we honestly can use as many "fans" as we can get.

Guest BullsFans
The whole idea of standing gets way too much attention...only from students.  I am a 42 year old Alum....support USF athletics to the point that I have one of those very good seats.  I will add that is sacrificial giving to help the Alma Mater that I love.  Just doing my small part....

If you think that the fans standing up would have made us make the three pointer at the end of the game then you're partially insane.  Furthermore, if you think you are a "better fan" than I am because you stand, you're an idiot.  I have NEVER missed a home football game, traveled to at least 2 away games each year, drove to see USF play Stetson in Deland several times and at UCF everytime we've played there.  I've had basketball season tix since I was enrolled at USF.  And...back in the day, it wasn't a freebie like it is today.  So...don't equate standing up and getting in the way of people just as interested in the game as you are to a lack of interest or enthusiasm.  At some point in your life, you probably just become a little more concerned about allowing those who choose to sit, or have to sit, the courtesy to enjoy the game and not be an a-hole and stand in their way.

Our crowd was extremely enthusiastic, as was I, and should not be bashed for their "performance".  You want to pick a bone....try the other 38,000 student who have stayed away from every athletic performance in their time at USF.

AMEN!  It's like some redshirt freshman telling Andre Hall how to run the ball.