• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ladies are on Brighthouse 47

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

against Providence now.... 5 min to go.  Up 41-38

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

i'm so glad they won! it's about time...

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Katie:

What are you talking about.  Our women's team has been winning most of the year and won earlier in the week as well.  They've got a very tough road trip this week at Notre Dame and at UConn but after that could conveivable win out.

Jose Fernandez is doing a great job and Jessica Dickson will be an All-American this year.  If you haven't checked them out yet, please make sure to come see them.  Their bench is about as deep as the men's team but they are having a pretty good year.

Eric

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

They've got a very tough road trip this week at Notre Dame and at UConn but after that could conveivable win out.

Yeah Eric, this will be a tough week, a no.5 and no. 24 team will definitely test your team.  Just remember everyone, we are the only team to take UConn into OT at Gampel Pavillion.  Go Lady Bulls!

Katie:

What are you talking about.  Our women's team has been winning most of the year and won earlier in the week as well.  They've got a very tough road trip this week at Notre Dame and at UConn but after that could conveivable win out.

Jose Fernandez is doing a great job and Jessica Dickson will be an All-American this year.  If you haven't checked them out yet, please make sure to come see them.  Their bench is about as deep as the men's team but they are having a pretty good year.

Eric

Winning most of the year? Yes, but they are 3-3 in Big East games. Maybe you see that as half full, I see it as half empty? I forgot about the Syracuse win, I'M SORRY (geez.) But they lost 3 in a row before that, did they not? That is what I was referring to.

I'm not at every game, but I've been at the good majority of them (something tells me you don't know who I am exactly). So I know they're having a good year, and I'm proud of them, that's why I was simly saying I'm glad they got back into winning.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

If you all missed the game (in person or otherwise) you missed one of the greatest plays I've seen in a basketball game -- men, women, on television, or in person. I was fortunate to see this one in person.

With about 3:00 left in the game, Jessica Dickson stole the ball at midcourt and headed into a 1-on-2 situation. Driving from the right side of the basket, she went straight toward the nearest defender, then in mid-air went behind her back with the basketball to lay it in with the left hand.

The entire Sun Dome made this "WHOAHHHHHH" sound. It happened right in front of me (front row behind the basket) so I saw it develop as well as anybody.

I wish women's basketball got more attention of only for plays like this, which really deserve more attention. We pretty much laid an egg last night, but we got the win that we should have gotten, and that's the only statistic that matters.

^i thought that was #3 that did that, not dickson

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

jose is getting it done

• Topic Count:  110