• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286
  • Days Won:  0

I fail to see your point Pope Bullhonkey III. Obviously your interpretation differs from mine, but make no mistake, I will say what ever I want.  

Do not judge by human standards is a pretty simple lesson that your homeboy Jesus preached over and over....And it is my understanding that the Pharisees said to Jesus exactly what GurlyBull said (Those who don't want to be judged deserve to be judged the most)...before they nailed him to the cross.

But you're right, I'll stick to the Old Testament and let you pretend you know what you're talking about. Have a nice day...

Rabbi Rueb

My retort and point I was trying to make initially was simple-declaring something wrong or immoral (if in-fact it is) is not what the Scriptures(Old and New Covenants) were demanding we not do.  

Your post was very funny-inaccurate, but funny.

Shalom!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz

My retort and point I was trying to make initially was simple-declaring something wrong or immoral (if in-fact it is) is not what the Scriptures(Old and New Covenants) were demanding we not do.  

Your post was very funny-inaccurate, but funny.

Shalom!

LOL. Shalom!

Your post is very funny-inaccurate, but funny.

You are declaring what these girls did as wrong. It is not in-fact immoral or wrong what these poor girls were doing. You are making that judgement yourself Bullhonkey -- and your homeboy made it very clear (imo) you are not in a position to do so.

Shalom,

Rabbi Rueb

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I don't care for that type of display "AT ALL".  What really has me wondering is what type of individual would like to watch something like that ?  What person likes to watch 8-10 year old girls do erotic dancing moves.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

LOB99... are you really that lonely in Iraq that you want to see 8-year olds in halter tops and spandex? Don't you see enough camel over there as it is  ;D!

Katie... wonderful job girl teaching... you and Debra LaFave can come over to my house and play with me anyday! ;D

You would not believe what passes for a hot chick when you're deployed in Iraq.  However, I am back in the states now and enjoying the comforts my Wife provides.  Traveling to the Philippines in a couple days, birth place of my Wife and many Beautiful women just like her.  Filipina yummmy!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i once dated A HOT FLIP named cherry

she was a 10 and had no hangups

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Sorry Katie for bashing the concept of using little girls as sexual objects.  What has gotten into us? I guess we need more parents like the Ramseys.

This is not an attack on your friends at the studio, after all nobody has even mentioned a name.  This is more of a social critique that shouldn't be taken personal.

Guest rueben_horowitz

first of all, a google search of the sundoll does not bring up 70 pictures of me in a bathing suit or making out with my boyfriend...you had to have done some extensive research on me to do that, so i think that kind of qulalifies you as a stalker.

there is only one site where there are pics of me. on this site, 3 of the pictures are in bathing suits. 3 are me KISSING (not making out) with my boyfriend.

this thread makes me uncomortable because you all are bashing people very close to me and i find it very disrespectful.

my point? **** OFF, STOP LOOKING AT PICS OF A GIRL PROBABLY HALF YOUR AGE, AND GET A ******* LIFE.

LOL. She called you a stalker. ;D

Is there such a thing as an internet stalker?

If you are posting pics of yourself in a bikini on the internet it seems like you wouldn't be upset when someone stumbles accross them (or digs deeply to find them).

Creepy, yes. Stalking...not sure it qualifies.

Bump,

Rueben

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

i once dated A HOT FLIP named cherry

she was a 10 and had no hangups

That's hot!

Guest Air Hinkelberger

Katie.

Suggestion 1 -- don't use your real name as your screen name.  Are you stupid?

Suggestion 2 -- there are a lot of guys on this board who haven't gotten laid since the Regan Administration -- so its double important to keep yourself on the DL

Suggestion 3 -- keep shaking that nice ass, and tell that blonde teammate of yours -- the one who knows she is smokin hot -- that she is in fact as hot as she thinks she is.

Suggestion 4 - I am the fat beer belly guy in the 3rd row behind the scorers table in the sun dome - resting my drink on my gut -- dreaming of being with a girl like you -- keep up the good work and be as provocative as you want.  You make my day at the basketballl game -- considering the quaility of basketball is 9th grade JV.

Ari Hinkelberger -- a jew at heart and a dirtball in the mind.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Uuuummmm....maybe we should put this topic to rest??  Seems many people are blowing their tops.