• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bronson Likely Will Kick USF To The Curb

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

gotch   i dont know the kid i read all the threads and make an accurate opinion.the people speak what they want  its a shame to screw this up because you think he has that many relatives.HAHA not possible.he has alot of fans

Don't get me wrong, I believe he does have a lot of friends etc.  It's not a knock on you or anyone else including Kyle.  I'm only saying that this story would otherwise faded had he not had passionate friends and family that care about him and his accomplishments.  Typically when someone says they are leaving, I have to say goodbye.  It is clear there is more to the story and the emotions behind the story.  It is not your typical walk-on story.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

fuc_in' kickers

i have uttered those words countless times!

i have uttered those words countless times!

You must be right up there with Penn State and Florida State then...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

ok, lets end this now.too many speculations..You have a19yo who is very capable of playing div1 walkon or scholarship..worked hard every day and won the position outright.played hard all year. 2nd best percentage in bulls history..3rd in big east..why not offer schollie?  was told scholarship was his if he won the position..now, if you work hard and do not receive the scholarship and you see other kickers getting scholarship and then you get told there is no scholar available, would you stay ???the end of story

if you work hard and do not receive the scholarship and you see other kickers getting scholarship and then you get told there is no scholar available, would you stay ???

What other kicker is "getting" a scholarship?  Benzer is on scholarship...is there someone else?  Sorry, but I just don't know...

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

brad...you see this just like i do.

good luck kyle.  if you leave because you didnt get a scholarship then best of luck.

you couldnt of dreamed that you would of had the season you did and now you wanna go thru arbitration like your an MLB player.  i know all your hired guns are saying you were promised a scholarship and if you were...ok...it still doesnt mean much.  face it.  you are a kicker.  if it wasnt for your kicking leg and foot you wouldnt even sniff d-1 atheletics in ANY sport.

if you wanna act tough and have your family go to the press then leave.  USF will be OK with out you.....and your family, friends, cousins, girlfriends, neighbors, etc.

see how crap gets changed all around... no arbutration just good on your word,, kyle ws good on his   he won the position and will cont to win positions positions.. he is being stereotyped by being awalkon which in your eyes is not a great athleic..read his history  he is alot more than kicking..kyle could have played div 1 baseball but chose to kick..he 10 times the athletic his father, all american , uncle all american tennesse and grandefather all american fsu drafted to green bay...we are just asking that if proven and proven well, why rock the boat...give a promised schollie.thanks

mute point..have a good week.. there is more to life than football, its just a fun way to go thru college..kyle knows that..

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

he is alot more than kicking..kyle could have played div 1 baseball but chose to kick..he 10 times the athletic his father, all american , uncle all american tennesse and grandefather all american fsu drafted to green bay...we are just asking that if proven and proven well, why rock the boat...give a promised schollie.thanks

come on mom...you are only hurting how the people on this board view him.

we all know that kyle is a very good kicker but the last thing he needs right now is his mom trying to talk CJL to give him a scholarship.  if you were told your son would have one and he isnt getting it then, yea it sucks, but move on...all you are doing is basically making sure that kyle can never come back here to USF.

if he leave he will NEVER be able to play BCS football again.  probably NEVER be on national TV again.  so maybe you need to reconsider your position.