• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Rocky question

Guest 19usf96

Guest 19usf96

While I appreciate our mascot, wouldn't a real live bull look great coming out of the tunnel during home football games?  

Colorado and Texas have great live mascots, a buffalo and a bull respectively.  FSU's horse (Renegade),Tennessee's and UGA's dogs patrol their sidelines and look great.  And even the the OU's wagon is a pretty neat thing to see coming out of the tunnel.  

Does anyone else think this would be a great addition to our fball program?  I wonder if the school admins or SG have ever considered it.

Wouldn't these pics look better with a live bull leading the stampede?

usf1.jpg

pitt5.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

that might be quite a liability... it might look great, but the first person "stampeded" over, or mauled, and heads would roll.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Only if we can train it to gore Rod Smith...  ;)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Also JoePa would not bring Penn State to RJS if that was the case,in case anyone missed it Renegade the horse the Seminole rides during FSU games was NOT allowed in. It seems JoePa has a thing vs live animals at games since he stepped on a "gift" left by the Army mule during a game. This was said during the FSU-PSU game i was laughing so hard.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

Also JoePa would not bring Penn State to RJS if that was the case,in case anyone missed it Renegade the horse the Seminole rides during FSU games was NOT allowed in. It seems JoePa has a thing vs live animals at games since he stepped on a "gift" left by the Army mule during a game. This was said during the FSU-PSU game i was laughing so hard.

You mean JoePa couldn't see the cow pie, even with those Hubble Space Telescope glasses he wears?   ;D

I heard that too, and thought it was hysterical!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

It would be pretty awesome if this could get pulled off, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.  :-/

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

How about having Rocky in a football jersey at football games instead of the b-ball tank top.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557

I swear they had a live bull for some game our first year?  Then again I could be confused with Okeechobee High School's homecoming, from a road game my highschool played back a long time ago.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

As great as it might be, I wouldn't even let the thought creep into your mind while we play our games at RJS.........no way the Glazers would let us run a live bull around their field ::cough::paid for with our tax dollars::cough::

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Only if we can train it to gore Rod Smith...  ;)

Just put horns on his head he is about the same size. ;) I know that was wrong ;D