• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Rocky question

Guest 19usf96

Guest BullsFans
we should have A LIVE BULL that has some life to him

i went to one the home games and i didn't think the bull was alive he seemed so old and had a million flies around him and he stunk to high heaven

we need a  young active well groomed bull

I went to the bowl game and I thought the same thing about the Bulls Offense.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

^ Wow, that was practically an alley-oop

(afraid I invited basketball team commentary)

Guest USFSam

drummer-thanks...

thank god we are not the "chickens, camels or desert rats"....surprised they didn't stick with Bucs, or that "South Florida Suns" or something more tropical wasn't suggested...Bulls works i guess...didnt know we were known as a cattle-producing state

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

dibz not being the "shovel guy"

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Since you asked the question about SG.  We tried to do this a while ago.  We had someone who would donate the Bull, an Alumni, and he would bring him out to events and such.  

We ran into the following problems...

1. No support from "advisors"  

2. Liabilities

3. RJS rules...(they wouldn't have it)

4. Too many loose ends...  ie: it's care, who would pay for it...blah blah blah.

Once again, another great idea cut short by lack of ambition.  Unfortunately, it takes more than one person to carry out an idea around here....

I think it would be AWESOME!!  :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

do you seriouslyt think we have the money available for the upkeep and transportation of a enormous live animal when we won't cough up $5000 to resod/paint the endzones for home games?

Nah-- running a reall Bull on the field looks great on paper but it is a huge can of worms. There would be hoove prints/impressions all over hte place and that could even lead to injuries.

Don't get me wrong-- I like Brahman Bulls as much as the next guy. But they aren't cuddly and loveable plush toys.

Guest BullsFans
drummer-thanks...

thank god we are not the "chickens, camels or desert rats"....surprised they didn't stick with Bucs, or that "South Florida Suns" or something more tropical wasn't suggested...Bulls works i guess...didnt know we were known as a cattle-producing state

Pineapples were at one time a major crop in St Petersburg, considering USF's offense this year it would have been a good choice of names.

Guest BullsFans
Since you asked the question about SG.  We tried to do this a while ago.  We had someone who would donate the Bull, an Alumni, and he would bring him out to events and such.  

We ran into the following problems...

1. No support from "advisors"  

2. Liabilities

3. RJS rules...(they wouldn't have it)

4. Too many loose ends...  ie: it's care, who would pay for it...blah blah blah.

Once again, another great idea cut short by lack of ambition.  Unfortunately, it takes more than one person to carry out an idea around here....

I think it would be AWESOME!!  :)

I'd rather have a good QB Coach and OC...

Now that would be AWESOME!!

BEVO (UT's Longhorn) really isn't that great....I  saw him in the Cotton Bowl a few times and it was no big deal......The Sooner Schooner on the other hand is AWESOME!

The Bulldozer is better than a Bull.....It travels well, gets better gas mielage and it doesn't stink up the place...Awesome!