• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to all who went to Charlotte

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

A big thank you to all USF fans, alumni, and friends that attended the events in Charlotte.  Despite being outnumbered, I think we made a positivie statement about USF and bowls.

The night before the game I was chatting with one of the merchandise vendors and asked him about the USF merchandise.  They had pretty much sold out of everything before the game.  The merchandise stand at the Omni was actually printing more shirts throughout the night.

Although are ticket sales weren't as much as we would like, those that went made an economic impact in uptown Charlotte that will help us in the long run.

So thanks to everyone for your great support, your tremendous spirit, and your BIG MOUTHS!  You guys were loud at the game.

Great job and keep it going.

Go Bulls!

Eric

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

It was a terrific experience with a bowl win being the only thing missing.  It was well worth the cross-country flight as well as the long drive I know many took.

I am not one for "pep rallies," but I really enjoyed the USF part of that pep rally - well done.  The Alumni/BullsClub tent was very nice and the whole street festival made me wish I had brought the kids.  Bulls fans ruled the street that evening..

I was disappointed all the Bulls merchandise sold out so fast.  Good that we sold the small amount provided, but bad in that we would have bought so much more.  Even at the stadium the programs were scarce - not much Bulls gear either.  The hats went fast as did the pins and other keepsakes.

Overall rating:  

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifhalfthumbup.gif

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Eric, props to you guys for providing pins, stickers, and working with Alumni and SG to provide an overall great weekend.  I heard the NYE party was a fun event and the brunch was also a success.  I know Dixie's Tavern appreciated our business.  I had a great weekend and my only wish is that I could have snuck in with the team to ride in the race car at Lowe's.  I am very proud to have been part of the group that attended the Bulls' first Bowl Game and can't wait for the rest of them.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

bulls fans had a nice showing at Buckheads Saloon as well.  we represented the big east and USF very nice up there considering we were only 5,000 strong

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I had a blast.....

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

And a big thank you goes to the City of Charlotte for a show of hospitality USF style!

Vicki, Eric, athletics staff, fans and alumni, you made our first bowl experience awesome.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I gotta say that Charlotte was the best away trip that we've ever had... NYE was fantastic (sorry Gene) and everybody (on both sides) we met was friendly.  I'm not gonna bash the BULLS for not winning, I'm proud to be part of BULLS NATION and all what happened up there...      Next season can't come soon enough...   GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

We had a fantastic time!  Thanks to everyone who made it a HUGE success!!!  GO BULLS!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

For all who didn't go, the NYE party was very nice too.  Had a good time, even got video of coach dancing on stage with the band (he told me I can't show it though  ;D)

Thanks Eric & everyone!  Eric BTW - my Wife helped get rid of those two kids who kept coming in and stealing drinks  ;)

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

Eric,

Thanks for all that you guys did to make it a great weekend.  

Any chance that video of the bull crashing through the crates is going to be available on the USF athletic department website?  That thing was very well done!

Thanks again,

USFFan