• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlotte is a great city.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

And BOA stadium, a great place to watch a game.  For the most part NC State fans were cool but a little pompous.  Guess seeing them everywhere I turned wore a little thin.

Oh, WTH happened to the get together at Fox and Hounds?  I got there like 9:30PM and all that were there were a bunch of drunk rednecky State fans trying to feel up my gf....

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Beastie... it was nice meeting you at the Wyndham.  Wish I'd have had a chance to chat with you more.

The Fox and Hounds ended up being a NC State gathering.  We moved down the block 2 blocks to Dixie's.  The people at the door were given explicit instructions to direct any USF fans down the street to Dixie's.  Sorry you guys missed it.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Nice meeting you too AEI.  

We never made it back down to the bar...actually fell asleep at like 11:30PM and missed new year's.   :-/

Did folks meet up down there for New Years?

That sucks about Fox and Hound's.  I had a USF sweatshirt and hat on and noone said shizit to me about meeting up at Dixie's.  Guess I should have asked.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

I was at Fox and Hound's, we had a great time....

Ask Bishop..... ;D

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

We never made it back down to the bar...actually fell asleep at like 11:30PM and missed new year's.   :-/

Did folks meet up down there for New Years?

We ended up back down there around 9:30... people were there, but my wife was having problems with her contacts, so we ran out to get something for them at the drugstore. When we came back, it was empty.

We came back down at 11 PM to see if anyone was around, but nobody was.  We got some grub from the restaurant there and had a late, late, LATE dinner in our rooms.  We BARELY made it to New Years Eve, but were asleep by 12:15.

That sucks about Fox and Hound's.  I had a USF sweatshirt and hat on and noone said shizit to me about meeting up at Dixie's.  Guess I should have asked.

Yeah, that does suck.  There were quite a few of us there, although I ended up wussing out and leaving shortly after 10 PM to go home and sleep.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

We came back down at 11 PM to see if anyone was around, but nobody was.  ...

If we're talking about Friday nite, I got there about 12:30 AM ... saw The Sheriff and we hung our until they cleared the place out.

Sorry I got there late to meet and greet.

Charlotte was a nice place downtown.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

Zonald and I were in a sea of red! A few more Bulls fans came in and I screamed Bulls Pen at them but no one responded. I took out my frustration on some NC State fan's beer, ask Zonald for pics  8)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i went to fox and hounds and yes there was a TON of NC state fans in there watching their basketball game.

eat and had a few drinks then went down to Buckheads Saloon which was filled with Bulls.