• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st Bowl Game EMBARRASSMENT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the combination of leavitt,smith,pj and the ol= zero points against an average team and bad looking offensive play

bulltime- you should go root for someone else.me and the fellas are in for the long haul and we will continue to critque the bulls until they make the necessary changes.

we are true bull fans.

bulltime is a$$kisser

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BullsFans

Want to watch a  Bowl Worthy football team from the Big East...tune into the Gator Bowl and watch a Second String Quarterback move the football and put points on the board.

GO CARDS.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

Smazza since you want to make it personel.

I pitty you.  

For someone to post over 30K posts tells me they need to get a life.  Try going outside once in a while, or spending time w/ family & friends (oh yea...well at least you have family).  

Most of your posts are negative in one way or another, which tells me you have a very negative outlook on life.  You're the type of guy who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking through their yard and just goes around w/ a sour disposition about everything.

Well call me all the names you want, it still won't change anything.  I'll continue to consider the glass to be half full, while you can call it half empty.

Enjoy your crappy life.

BT  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I wasn't embarrassed.

Yes--the offense struggled against a pretty formidable defense. Big surprise.

If this person wants to bait someone into some long, drawn out, boring-ass bitchfest about how terrible this that and the other is-- they just don't get how things work in football imo. Making the Bowl was very important. The money was important. The crowds are important.

We all talked about how all the negative people would be on line posting the gllom and doom while those who went (and we represented very well) continued to have a good time.

So guess what-- we were not surprised to see a post like this or the minions who posted like opinions joining in while we were still in Charlotte.

More importantly-- we know who the real fans are because let's face it-- we WENT to the game in the first place. Seems like the only person I should be embarrassed for are those who missed out on a great trip and time.

I pity you.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't embarrassed either. Defense put up good fight - the goal line stand was awesome. And once we got to know the bartenders the drinks at Buckhead weren't bad either. Every where you (walked) in Charlotte there were USF fans having  a great time. Now if the streets, hotels and bars were empty then I'd have been embarrassed. If it was only about the game I'd have remained at home and watched it on T.V.. Can't wait until next years bowl game. We will get better - We always do..

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Yes the O line was stunk up the joint, but all in all I gotta say I'm proud of my BULLS. 9th  season built from scratch team, 100th game, 5 Years playing div1-A football and going to a bowl? I'm sure alot of you schmoes have alot to kvetch about, but can't you enjoy just a little bit of where we are at? Jeezus. ::)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The only thing that was embarassing to me was that people stayed home and pouted about it not being a prestigious enough bowl instead of supporting the program and travelling when they had the means to do so.

You know who you are.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't embarrassed.  

Yes--the offense struggled against a pretty formidable defense. Big surprise.

If this person wants to bait someone into some long, drawn out, boring-ass bitchfest about how terrible this that and the other is-- they just don't get how things work in football imo. Making the Bowl was very important. The money was important. The crowds are important.  

We all talked about how all the negative people would be on line posting the gllom and doom while those who went (and we represented very well) continued to have a good time.

So guess what-- we were not surprised to see a post like this or the minions who posted like opinions joining in while we were still in Charlotte.  

More importantly-- we know who the real fans are because let's face it-- we WENT to the game in the first place. Seems like the only person I should be embarrassed for are those who missed out on a great trip and time.

I pity you.

You wouldn't be from anything I've read that you have posted. So, now you're a better fan because you traveled to the game?

Sorry, but decided to stay with my Mom for the holidays because my Dad passed away this past year. Oh, and BTW, their anniversary was right after Christmas and didn't think leaving her would be a great idea. But, that's okay - you can take your foot out of your mouth now.

Doom & gloom? How about simply not accepting a mediocre team?

The BE was respresented by 2 teams that have nothing to be ashamed of - Louisville & UWV. USF couldn't even score. But, if you're fine with them just going to bowl games you should be happy as long as Leavitt is around. Sure they will "get" to more bowl games - I'd just like to see them do better than being invited.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulltime and others have little or no expectations  and are  simply thrilled to be alive playing football.that is ok.

but there are others like myself and jhohio that have a bit higher expectations

usf fans shouldnt be embarassed since they had a good turn out

the team should be emabarrassed for their lack of performance

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

The only thing that was embarassing to me was that people stayed home and pouted about it not being a prestigious enough bowl instead of supporting the program and travelling when they had the means to do so.

You know who you are.

Did Spazza make it to Charlotte?   I didn't see any suicidal people with bleeding eardrums downtown...