• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls lose to Buffoon Cookmen in OT-R U kidding me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

we know this team is bad...

No PG.

No Size.

No Depth

= lots of L's

The coach is accountable for all of that.

RMC is the highest-paid hoops coach in USF history.

sorry to say, but we don't need to pay that kind of dough to achieve these results.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

REASON TO BELIEVE

Seen a man standin' over some dead Bulls lyin' by the highway in a ditch

He's lookin' down kinda puzzled pokin' dem Bulls with a stick

Got his undeserved loaner car door flung open he's standin' out on Fowler Avenue

Like if he stood there long enough dem Bulls get up and run

Struck me kinda funny seem kinda funny sir to me

Still at the end of every hard earned loss Coach McCullum expects people to have reason to believe

Now Bulls fans onced loved this program with a love that was real and true

But where Dickie V used to say "Awesome Baby" now he says "you can't even beat FIU"

Ever since the day Greenie up and left the winning has stopped

And now Bulls fans wait down in an empty SunDome waiting for the winning to come back

Struck me kinda funny seemed kind of funny sir to me

How at the end of every hard earned loss Coach McCullum expects Bulls fans to have reason to believe?

My apologies to Bruce Springsteen

Reason to Believe

B0000025T6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Apology accepted.

Try Atlantic City and State Trooper...probably best songs on the album.

Johnny 99 (which Bruce played LIVE with the E STreet Band in Orlando in '04) was AMAZING!! Turned it into a 50-60's rock n roll tune!

KL

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Wow! I knew this season would be a tough one with the new big east, but it looks like we would have also finished last in the sun belt.  I know it's not RMC fault, but it's under his term.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggg >:(

these guys are killing me

Guest rueben_horowitz
 I know it's not RMC fault, but it's under his term.

- Who's fault is it? God's? What possesses people to overlook the obvious coaching blunders that CRM has committed? He couldn't have assembled a worse team.

I'll still be in the stands supporting our players and trust DW and CRM will handle this appropriately.

For those who haven't gone to a women's hoops game, you WILL be impressed.  Definately quality basketball there.

- No disrespect to the girls team, but when you say you still support CRM....and then follow with - check out the girls bb team, it makes me wonder what it is that makes you so loyal to this guy, and why he gets a free pass to suck. It's year 3, and we're not seeing ANY positive develpments.

This team could not be worse, and it could not be more obvious that it's the coach's fault.  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Losing is one thing, embarassing our school is unacceptable. Our performance this season is completely unacceptable. We CANNOT SHOULD NOT be losing to teams in state not named UF, Miami, or FSU. We are in the Big Frieking East for crying out loud.

This is year 3 now, not year 1. I stood by in support of Mac because it was time for a change, but how long do we have to wait. We are not going to suddenly hit the switch and be good. I expect to see progress EVERY year, as little as it may be. I cannot accept regression from a team that wa snot that good to start.

Our predicament of playing walk-ons is a joke. Hell, we never had problems fielding a team of scholly players when we were in C-USA or even the SunBelt. Injuries or not, I don't care, be prepared for this type of thing. Mac recruited Sills didn't he?....and then Mac decided to cut Sills from the team didn't he? I don't know why, I don't care why, all I know is that's what happened and now we are stuck with Capko, bless him for trying, but he is in way over his head.

Velcro, I respect your support of our coaches tremendously but I know you patience has to be waning thin with these embarassing losses. What are you expectation of Mac? Timeline? I try being realistic by asking only for improvement from year to year, not record, not tourney appearances, just improvement. I am not seeing that now.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

where is Matt Yobe when we need him ?(long time fans will understand).  The thought that comes to me is who is going to want to come to this team ?  If you look at our history with RMC he has a policy of tow the line or hit the road.  I just can not imagine any player wanting to come to USF that has skills.  Mac may be a good coach for a smaller less skilled conference but I just don't see him ever making any impact in the BE.  Will Woolard get rid of him ? NO, but I don't see him renewing his contract either so I think we are in for another three years of ugly.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Will Woolard get rid of him ? NO

What makes you say that? Nobody likes to be an embarrasment, especially when other CUSA teams were predicting it all along. The other CUSA teams seem to make the NCAA tournament most years, while RMC appears content to build character.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

I know it's not RMC fault, but it's under his term.  

- Who's fault is it? God's? What possesses people to overlook the obvious coaching blunders that CRM has committed? He couldn't have assembled a worse team.

Take it easy! Horowitz!  In reading my message it looks like I forgot to wite "It's not all RMC's fault."  Sorry for the omission.

The point I was trying to make is that there has been several unfortunate events, which make it difficult for RMC to be competitive this year, some his fault others not.  The botton line is that the team is not playing at a high enough level under his watch.  If the team cannot turn it around this year (the likely scenario), we should look for a new coach.