• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another add for Coach Amir . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I do like Reynolds and Brown alot, but the rest time will tell.  Just my 2 cents, and thts all its worth

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

I am relaxed about this! Agree with others about our Coach. He brought such energy and positivity to the program (not to mention a regular season championship), that he has my full faith and confidence. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,128
  • Days Won:  56

2 hours ago, bcgruber said:

I do like Reynolds and Brown alot, but the rest time will tell.  Just my 2 cents, and thts all its worth

I think Coach Amir has done just about as well as can be expected in this era of NIL in collegiate sports. I like Reynolds and Brown, too. The kid from FSU is rangy (6-9) and athletic. The kid from Kennesaw is similar at 6-6 but wants to play on the perimeter more, and I think the JUCO (Williams) may be the best of the bunch so far. He has really good size - height and bulk - for a guard and obviously can shoot the ball, based on his numbers. All I've ever really wanted out of this program was to put an annually competitive group on the floor and give us a chance. So many years, that just hasn't been the case. It sure feels like Coach is capable of producing that for us, at the very least.

With Reid, Knox, Stroud, Jennings, Walker and Tobiloba back, there's certainly enough talent to stay in most games if we get decent production out of several of the newcomers.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

6 hours ago, bcgruber said:

I don't want to sound too critical of a young kid, but this signee I'm not too impressed with, especially with the other players we have at the position.  Time will tell and I do trust CAAR, he has earned that.

We've got 13 scholarships but you can't play 13 players .... you've got to have some bench guys who'll expect minimal game time coming in. If he signs, I'm guessing it's more a roster filler at this point.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

59 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

All I've ever really wanted out of this program was to put an annually competitive group on the floor and give us a chance.

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If he signs, I'm guessing it's more a roster filler at this point.

Can't believe you said something I refrained from saying... it might be the other way around in most cases.

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

We've got 13 scholarships but you can't play 13 players .... you've got to have some bench guys who'll expect minimal game time coming in. If he signs, I'm guessing it's more a roster filler at this point.

Insurance at PG and a young guy you can develop.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  305
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/28/2024 at 4:51 PM, Dave_Glaser said:

That high energy style of play and those pick pocket steals on the perimeter sure do remind me of a certain guard who went under the radar in high school and excelled under CAAR in his first year… Good pick up. 

• Go Bulls! 1

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

125 likes, 1 comments - hebron_hoops on April 27, 2024: "Congratulations to Playmaker @taj2tuff on his Commitment...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

That high energy style of play and those pick pocket steals on the perimeter sure do remind me of a certain guard who went under the radar in high school and excelled under CAAR in his first year… Good pick up. 

Not sure I'd classify JR as "under the radar" with 3 *'s and some mid-major offers .... or at least not near as under the radar as Glover, with no rating and no reported offers at all. In CAAR we trust though and has a vision for him.

• Upvote 1