• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6 tickets all together for USF Football Spring Game, SectionGA1 USF8 Seat 17-22

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

So unfortunately, my group as well as my friend and his son now all have obligations that preclude us from going to the Spring Game this Saturday.  As a longtime season ticket holder (15+years), I got these tickets when they were first announced and had full intentions of going as this is the first Spring Game I'll miss in about 5 years.

Anyway, I can transfer them to anyone who can use them.  I know how to do it on Google Wallet but not sure how else to transfer them so if you know a way, let me know and I'll send them.

Go BULLS!!!

Screenshot_20240409-132123_Gmail.jpg

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  134

I’m not sure we actually get assigned seats. Last time I went, the tickets were numbered, but you really didn’t get specific seats. All GA. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140

4 minutes ago, Professor BullDawg said:

I’m not sure we actually get assigned seats. Last time I went, the tickets were numbered, but you really didn’t get specific seats. All GA. 

Yeah last year was a section I believe but I'm wondering due to the anticipation of the crowd they are trying to do seats.  I know last year they opened the baseball field and I'm pretty sure they were streaming on the big screen but I'm not 100% sure about that.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  134

16 minutes ago, pistonpete said:

Yeah last year was a section I believe but I'm wondering due to the anticipation of the crowd they are trying to do seats.  I know last year they opened the baseball field and I'm pretty sure they were streaming on the big screen but I'm not 100% sure about that.

I think you’re right. I remember people who didn’t get tickets being sent there (but I’m old and could be remembering a different year 🤪).

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, pistonpete said:

So unfortunately, my group as well as my friend and his son now all have obligations that preclude us from going to the Spring Game this Saturday.  As a longtime season ticket holder (15+years), I got these tickets when they were first announced and had full intentions of going as this is the first Spring Game I'll miss in about 5 years.

Anyway, I can transfer them to anyone who can use them.  I know how to do it on Google Wallet but not sure how else to transfer them so if you know a way, let me know and I'll send them.

Go BULLS!!!

Screenshot_20240409-132123_Gmail.jpg

Those aren't assigned seats. Ticket master just needs made up row and seat numbers to count the distributed tickets. Section GA1 just means General Admission. FYI

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Do you still have any tickets available? I would only need one for myself. Really wasn’t expecting the game to sell out within 24 hours. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  185

On 4/11/2024 at 3:31 PM, Red319 said:

Do you still have any tickets available? I would only need one for myself. Really wasn’t expecting the game to sell out within 24 hours. 

Do you still need a ticket for tomorrow? I have a couple extra now, if you need one. Let me know and I can send it to you.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  364

Guys. I got 4 extra ones. Let me know if anyone needs any? Reply with your Ticketmaster email for transfer. 

• Content Count:  2

33 minutes ago, jmbull said:

Guys. I got 4 extra ones. Let me know if anyone needs any? Reply with your Ticketmaster email for transfer. 

my ticket master email is ericadeonnawright@usf.edu I would like 2 please if still available. Thanks in advance! 

• Content Count:  2

12 hours ago, jmbull said:

if you have two my ticketmaster is rylie.hm06@gmail.com!! thank you so much