• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Tulsa Hurricane

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls fans are something else.. this season was supposed to be mediocre at best, now if we don't beat FAU it all means nothing.

It's hard to disagree with Ucifs calling us entitled at times.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,372
  • Days Won:  43

The stage is set for USF on ESPN to beat FAU. Probably one of the biggest games in USF history. Wow!!!

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,118
  • Days Won:  56

2 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Yes, a win Sunday really defines who this team is. Until then, we've had great games, close games, good wins, but this will be our biggest challenge to date. How do we respond? Do we go down 16-2 quickly or do we dictate the tempo, control the ball and win this one like men??!

It’s going to be all about how we handle the big guy Goldin on Sunday. If he’s doing what he wants in the post and controlling the glass, we’ll be in trouble.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, Dave_Glaser said:

It’s going to be all about how we handle the big guy Goldin on Sunday. If he’s doing what he wants in the post and controlling the glass, we’ll be in trouble.

Absolutely agree. I watche FAU's last game and he was very dominate. Pryor can't guard him, that's for sure. I wonder who is going to have that task. Hopefully that person doesn't get into foul trouble early trying to guard him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stonedonkey said:

Bulls fans are something else.. this season was supposed to be mediocre at best, now if we don't beat FAU it all means nothing.

Who said that? Nobody. But beat FAU and you seriously can talk about winning the league and going to the dance. Everything we’ve done so far has given us this opportunity. That doesn’t lessen the importance of what they’ve already accomplished.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  304

15 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Win Sunday and we can start talking.

According to Lunardi, even if we win out and lose in the AAC final, we’re out. I say that would be bull feces. 

Of course, focus on the controllables and win. Either way, I’m enjoying the ride. I’ll be there on Sunday to enjoy the boozy brunch thing and watch my Bulls 🤘

• Go Bulls! 2

11 minutes ago, stonedonkey said:

Nobody said any of this. Are you on the correct forum?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  304

9 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Absolutely agree. I watche FAU's last game and he was very dominate. Pryor can't guard him, that's for sure. I wonder who is going to have that task. Hopefully that person doesn't get into foul trouble early trying to guard him.

Walker would be my guess. We’ll be double teaming down low no matter who is in. Pryor needs to hit the gym in April. 

Just now, Bob Loblaw said:

Walker would be my guess. We’ll be double teaming down low no matter who is in. Pryor needs to hit the gym in April. 

Yeah you're probably right. And yes, absolutely needs to hit the weights. He is rejected at the rim and flops way too often for a 6'10" man. If he can put on some muscle, he's really got something and by default, the Bulls have something.

2 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

According to Lunardi, even if we win out and lose in the AAC final, we’re out. I say that would be bull feces. 

Of course, focus on the controllables and win. Either way, I’m enjoying the ride. I’ll be there on Sunday to enjoy the boozy brunch thing and watch my Bulls 🤘

Amen, brutha! It’s been a memorable season already and can only get more memorable. Nothing from here takes luster off this team. They’ve done an unbelievable job and have been so much fun to watch. Our last NCAA Tourney team was great, but not nearly as enjoyable to watch as this bunch.

• Upvote 1