• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you USF Athletic Department's Stephen Hammond & Abby Ritter!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Thursday of last week, I had the privilege of meeting 2 of the USF Athletic Department's best Assistant A.D's. who were tasked with fundraising for gifts to the USF Bulls.  I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and Stephen had reached out to me by email a few weeks prior and told me that he and Abby were touring and meeting up with some alumni, and this time they were going to be near me.  I invited them to meet me at Hott Leggz pub where we had a nice conversation, some libations, and a quick bite.

I told them how I was a member of this site (which they both come here from time to time), and we talked some sports of course.  During the conversations, i decided to tell them that I chose to donate yearly and to the annual fund so it can be used in a variety of situations when needed.  They explained that I could change my donation amount when I needed or desired to in either direction.  I would like to extend to everyone the information that they gave me:

If USF wants to continue to grow, and also get into a much better conference (hopefully a P5), then we need to put up the kind of fundraising money that the members of those other conferences do.  It doesn't have to be the thousands of dollars that the SUPER successful alumni and donors give.  It could simply be $10 a month (No amount too large or too small), or whatever you can afford.  I hope I did my part.

In any case, perhaps I will see some of you at the Bowl game in 2 weeks.  If any of you have made it through this post, Here is where I tell you that I will volunteer to provide a free roof over your head for a few days related to the game.  (From Wednesday the 20th through to Friday the 22nd.  I have 3 extra bedrooms.  Just gotta be respectful, and.  I live just a few miles away from Boca Raton, and the Stadium.  Took me 10-20 min to get to the stadium from my house last time I went to a USF game there.

Message me on here and we can exchange information.

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Hott Leggz does not look as exciting as the name suggested

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Delicious Crab Legs, Crab Cakes, Mahi Mahi, gator tail, and frog legs.  The rest of the menu is very tasty.  The full bar is fun, they have SO many TV's to play all the sports, and UFC fights.

Also their $$ wallpaper is very interesting.  All the regulars kept that place rockin' through the tough times this pandemic so everyone appreciates them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Hott Leggz does not look as exciting as the name suggested

I don't think I would eat any seafood from a place called Hott Legz. How were the lap dances?

Hahahah, absolutely great local restaurant serving pub food, and delicious seafood.  Scarlett Johansen even ate there and wrote a glowing review.  My only gripe is the default music is loud Country music.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Bullumni said:

Hahahah, absolutely great local restaurant serving pub food, and delicious seafood.  Scarlett Johansen even ate there and wrote a glowing review.  My only gripe is the default music is loud Country music.

I have been there before actually, it is pretty good. I was just making jokes. My friend used to live  in Ft. Lauderdale and now lives in West Palm.  I am trying to round him hope for the Boca Bowl but he has a project at work for the DOD/Lockheed that he can't take off that Thursday on. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

54 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I don't think I would eat any seafood from a place called Hott Legz. How were the lap dances?

Exactly what I was thinking, it sounded more like Scarlett's which which usually gets you free lunch along with entertainment

• Topic Count:  962
  • Content Count:  9,762
  • Days Won:  9

Abby is awesome!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807

6 hours ago, Bullumni said:

Thursday of last week, I had the privilege of meeting 2 of the USF Athletic Department's best Assistant A.D's. who were tasked with fundraising for gifts to the USF Bulls.  I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and Stephen had reached out to me by email a few weeks prior and told me that he and Abby were touring and meeting up with some alumni, and this time they were going to be near me.  I invited them to meet me at Hott Leggz pub where we had a nice conversation, some libations, and a quick bite.

I told them how I was a member of this site (which they both come here from time to time), and we talked some sports of course.  During the conversations, i decided to tell them that I chose to donate yearly and to the annual fund so it can be used in a variety of situations when needed.  They explained that I could change my donation amount when I needed or desired to in either direction.  I would like to extend to everyone the information that they gave me:

If USF wants to continue to grow, and also get into a much better conference (hopefully a P5), then we need to put up the kind of fundraising money that the members of those other conferences do.  It doesn't have to be the thousands of dollars that the SUPER successful alumni and donors give.  It could simply be $10 a month (No amount too large or too small), or whatever you can afford.  I hope I did my part.

In any case, perhaps I will see some of you at the Bowl game in 2 weeks.  If any of you have made it through this post, Here is where I tell you that I will volunteer to provide a free roof over your head for a few days related to the game.  (From Wednesday the 20th through to Friday the 22nd.  I have 3 extra bedrooms.  Just gotta be respectful, and.  I live just a few miles away from Boca Raton, and the Stadium.  Took me 10-20 min to get to the stadium from my house last time I went to a USF game there.

Message me on here and we can exchange information.

I'm born and raised in Oakland Park. Good to see someone else from around there. Hott Leggz is not even 5 minutes from my parents house down there. 

When I first found Hott Leggz, I decided to walk to the restaurant to eat... Crab legs.  I was not disappointed.  I've now had probably 10 different meals on their menu, and have not been disappointed yet.  Probably best pub food since when I used to go to the Greenery pub right across the road from Fontana Hall at USF.  Had many delicious meals there too.