• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls -7 at home against Temple

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe put the first quarter later in the game when we are warmed up.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

27 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

We've started a game 0-14 three times this season.

YARN | That's a real nasty habit you got there. | Predator (1987) | Video  clips by quotes | 506796bd | 紗

One of my all time favorite movies lol 

29 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Shirley, you're not serious ....

lol good one. Let’s say that if USF loses to Temple I’m and gonna fly out of town on a jet to a remote island. I will try to get my mind off football and focus on other things in life besides football. Heck I will start calling it foolsball if USF finds a way to lose to Temple. A loss to me will go down as one of the worst in my years of following USF football. It would be a huge set back. Seeing CAG get on that mic this week telling everyone who would listen how much they need to go to a bowl game this season just adds to the emotions. USF must beat Temple. No excuses. I will basically just focus on USF’s other sports if USF Football finds a way to lose to Temple.Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Shirley, you're not serious ....

I see others beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Bull Matrix said:

A loss to me will go down as one of the worst in my years of following USF football.

Were you there for FAU?  You've already seen the worst loss in USF history.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I see others beat me to it.

Were you there for FAU?  You've already seen the worst loss in USF history.

That loss to FAU was kind of expected. Losing to Temple at home where USF normally crushes is a serious eye opener about the current coaching staff. Basically USF gave that game away last weekend against Memphis. If USF goes downhill against Temple than this team may only win five games all season. Missing a bowl game because USF couldn’t beat Temple at home during a noon kickoff will go down as one of USF’s worse losses in history. And I have been following this program since the opening kickoff against Kentucky Wesleyan. Losses hurt me more than others. And I am telling everyone now that I will have a melt down if USF finds a way to lose to Temple at home.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

That loss to FAU was kind of expected. Losing to Temple at home where USF normally crushes is a serious eye opener about the current coaching staff. Basically USF gave that game away last weekend against Memphis. If USF goes downhill against Temple than this team may only win five games all season. Missing a bowl game because USF couldn’t beat Temple at home during a noon kickoff will go down as one of USF’s worse losses in history. And I have been following this program since the opening kickoff against Kentucky Wesleyan. Losses hurt me more than others. And I am telling everyone now that I will have a melt down if USF finds a way to lose to Temple at home.

This is where I am, too.  On top of this, I think I have been searching for any indication that we are "headed in the right direction" under the new leadership.  Part of me looks at the 4 wins so far and the fact that we seem to have much more fight in us--and that is a huge positive.  Part of me looks at the quality of the opponents we are facing compared to previous years, and that somewhat cancels it out.  A win over Temple will keep things going in the right direction, but I'm afraid a loss to Temple will put me into the category of doubting that there has been much progress this year.  

Go Bulls.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

This is where I am, too.  On top of this, I think I have been searching for any indication that we are "headed in the right direction" under the new leadership.  Part of me looks at the 4 wins so far and the fact that we seem to have much more fight in us--and that is a huge positive.  Part of me looks at the quality of the opponents we are facing compared to previous years, and that somewhat cancels it out.  A win over Temple will keep things going in the right direction, but I'm afraid a loss to Temple will put me into the category of doubting that there has been much progress this year.  

Go Bulls.

Well said! Basically it will take until the off-season for us to appreciate a 4 or 5 win season with the 1st year coaching staff. However we are in bowl game contention with two winnable home games. At some point, USF will have take advantage of these opportunities so why not this season is all we are asking. Go Bulls!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

31 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Well said! Basically it will take until the off-season for us to appreciate a 4 or 5 win season with the 1st year coaching staff. However we are in bowl game contention with two winnable home games. At some point, USF will have take advantage of these opportunities so why not this season is all we are asking. Go Bulls!!

Yes let's just do it since it's there for the taking.  We are in our own playoffs now.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Yes let's just do it since it's there for the taking.  We are in our own playoffs now.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Heck yeah! This is all fun this season. I bet we can go back to the previous 4 Novembers to see USF sitting at 1 or 2 wins just waiting for the season to end lol. Now we are talking post season and all! I’m going to continue cherishing the moment. Thanksgiving is coming up and we have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to USF for wins over FAMU, RIce, Navy, & UConn this season. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Let's do this!  Gotta get 2 out of 3 and 2 of them are at home.  How bad do we want this?

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 2