• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New pod by Carrying Cord - 56 Points Part Deux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

New suckers are born every graduation day. They just don’t hang around like they used to 

This should be highlighted more as a reason USF doesn’t have the luxury of patience. We’ve now been through an entire graduating class (freshman through graduation) where the students will have had no positive memories from any football events (other than their own making). No bueno.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I mean I agree with the idea the program doesn't owe you anything cause you give them alot of money.

Only reason we are really watching this is to be entertained and there hasn't been alot of that these last 3 years.  This has been brutal and most college football fans haven't had it this bad. 

I wouldn't call somebody that hanged around for these last 3 years and been a donor a fair weather fan.....most USF fans are just worn out from all the losing, seeing other programs we have played with move on and former CUSA teams way ahead of us at this point. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

52 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Yea, fair enough i guess, we've held on this long. May as well hang on till next year or at least till MBB gets going. This one was just a harder kick to the balls than some of the others. I feel like it took me through yesterday to shake it off.

Excruciating because it followed that **** kids game. I shook it off pretty quick, though. Went to Bucs game the following day and then watched the Bolts that night ......

52 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Also, I like that CAG isn't wasting time on grudges, rivalry, on side kick ********. We have bigger problems and wasting any focus on that is just pointless.

He's saying pretty much all the right things, just a matter of can he implement them sooner rather than later ...

33 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Most have a breaking point, everyones is different. At this point, USF has exhausted most goodwill so every bad loss or conference setback is potentially justification for even die hards to leave. 

Don’t know who these people are but this was from 2021. Sounds familiar.

I'll take your word for it that it sounds familiar, especially considering that source ***** on USF with the best of them ....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

This should be highlighted more as a reason USF doesn’t have the luxury of patience. We’ve now been through an entire graduating class (freshman through graduation) where the students will have had no positive memories from any football events (other than their own making). No bueno.

At least there are schools like Vandy, Wake Forest, and Boston College that show us basement dwellers can prosper to some extent. BC hasn’t been relevant since Testiverde went there, Wake Forest hasn’t been good since that one time in the 90’s, and for Vandy their last season of relevance must have been right after reconstruction ended because I can’t think of a time they were ever actually relevant. Maybe when Franklin was there, that was a close call for them. So fear not. We too can suckle the tite of a league without having to compete for actual championship

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Also, I like that CAG isn't wasting time on grudges, rivalry, on side kick ********. We have bigger problems and wasting any focus on that is just pointless.

He hasn’t been a head coach long enough to have grudges. Rivalries take time to develop, unless you are talking about the civil conflict that was an instant turd in the punch bowl. If we say that every team that attempts an onside kick when up by 30 or more on us is our rival, we would still only have like 1 rival. So let’s not get carried away. 

20 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I mean I agree with the idea the program doesn't owe you anything cause you give them alot of money.

Only reason we are really watching this is to be entertained and there hasn't been alot of that these last 3 years.  This has been brutal and most college football fans haven't had it this bad. 

I wouldn't call somebody that hanged around for these last 3 years and been a donor a fair weather fan.....most USF fans are just worn out from all the losing, seeing other programs we have played with move on and former CUSA teams way ahead of us at this point. 

Forgot about that part of what they said, which was also off. If you watched USF football strictly for entertainment value, you shouldn't even be around right now. Someone likened USF fandom to a cult .... I see it more like a family, and not in the Manson way.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Forgot about that part of what they said, which was also off. If you watched USF football strictly for entertainment value, you shouldn't even be around right now. Someone likened USF fandom to a cult .... I see it more like a family, and not in the Manson way.

If it was a cult some would definitely be ready for the flavor aid 🤪

Yea its more a family....very dysfunctional but family.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641

Did they threaten the players and coaches with the bar before halftime or something because they play scared the whole second half.  I dont know why we didnt go for the onside kick before halftime being down by one td with 27 seconds left and two timeouts. Scared money don't make money. Maybe we should get a td/turnover bat it seemed to work for fau. We need the turnover horns. You get to wear the vikings hat with  massive bull horns when you get a turnover. We need something to Inpsire the lackadaisical defense we have seen the last two weeks. 

legends of the hidden temple nicksplat GIF

Edited by Outlaw