• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One of the greatest turnarounds in CFB history, 1-11 USF still on pace to go to a Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/21/2023 at 12:27 AM, Outlaw said:

It says he was a volunteer coach until 2022. That means during the alleged allegation he was not a paid member/employee of the staff.  I made a joke based on the article.  

Update:

WWW.ESPN.COM

Suspended Michigan staffer Connor Stalions, who is at the center of the NCAA's sign-stealing probe, purchased tickets in his own name for more than 30 games over the...

Connor Stalions, the suspended Michigan staffer at the center of the NCAA's sign-stealing probe, purchased tickets in his own name for more than 30 games over the last three years at 11 different Big Ten schools, sources at 11 different league schools told ESPN.

An opposing Big Ten school looked up in-stadium surveillance video from a game earlier this year, and sources said the person in the seat of the ticket purchased by Stalions held his smart phone up and appeared to film the home team's sideline the entire game.

horse falling GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

54 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Update:

WWW.ESPN.COM

Suspended Michigan staffer Connor Stalions, who is at the center of the NCAA's sign-stealing probe, purchased tickets in his own name for more than 30 games over the...

Connor Stalions, the suspended Michigan staffer at the center of the NCAA's sign-stealing probe, purchased tickets in his own name for more than 30 games over the last three years at 11 different Big Ten schools, sources at 11 different league schools told ESPN.

An opposing Big Ten school looked up in-stadium surveillance video from a game earlier this year, and sources said the person in the seat of the ticket purchased by Stalions held his smart phone up and appeared to film the home team's sideline the entire game.

horse falling GIF

So he recorded the game against thr rules before he was a paid Staff member(volunteer) and after he was a paid staff member...

Either way you can't film games. 

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

So he recorded the game against thr rules before he was a paid Staff member(volunteer) and

after he was a paid staff member...

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

It's not just about recording, but you're close enough at this point.  Apology accepted.  You're a big man for admitting you were wrong.  🤣

1 hour ago, olafberserker said:

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

It's not just about recording, but you're close enough at this point.  Apology accepted.  You're a big man for admitting you were wrong.  🤣

Im sorry for making a joke that went above your head that michigan's defense was he was a volunteer coach.  It is true he was a volunteer coach when this recording the signs scheme started then he moved over to the payroll sometime in 2022 according to the information you posted. Would you like to email ESPN and tell them to not release stories until they get all their facts and information straight? Either way he was going to games and sharing the signals he recorded which is against the rules. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Now, boys...

Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Would you like to email ESPN and tell them to not release stories until they get all their facts and information straight? 

No, but I will email them and ask them to include more pictures to help folks out.   Have a great day ... if you want to

22 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

No, but I will email them and ask them to include more pictures to help folks out.   Have a great day ... if you want to

My day was great thanks for asking. I hit a new PR on the deadlift and hit a new 5 x 3 triple for my squats.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

USA Today has us in the Gasparilla Bowl vs. Wake Forest.

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

USA Today has us in the Gasparilla Bowl vs. Wake Forest.

I'm going to Wake this Saturday. I will shoot video of all their hand signals. 

Edited by Mike Stuben
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I'm going to Wake this Saturday. I will shoot video of all their hand signals. 

As long as you are a Volunteer it's cool .... so does that mean the University of Tennessee is exempt from this rule?  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1