• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It’s right there…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So the fans show up and support the team. Now it is time for the team to do their part  show up and show out on the field again. It is going to be a tough sale to anyone that is not a die hard came to watch Charlotte and Temple if we don't beat Uconn. Hopefully Golesh and his staff can do some on the fly adjustments and coach some kid's confidence back up in practice this week. 

This is not an attack but an HONEST question. Don’t you believe the team and coaches want to win? I mean they aren’t sitting around going - this is awesome getting stomped by FAU! They surely enjoyed the wind more. 
Yes they have to figure it out but we as fans (not you specifically) act like losing is their goal. Surely the plan is to show up?? Or am I off base?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

spacer.png

Moral victories are for losers. I know you were being sarcastic and spreading the toxic positiveity of celebrating nothing burgers that AD MK has instilled in usf football. We need a statement game or it is going to be a long season. If uconn drops anything near 50 points on usf we probably aren't beating anyone else for the year. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

This is not an attack but an HONEST question. Don’t you believe the team and coaches want to win? I mean they aren’t sitting around going - this is awesome getting stomped by FAU! They surely enjoyed the wind more. 
Yes they have to figure it out but we as fans (not you specifically) act like losing is their goal. Surely the plan is to show up?? Or am I off base?

When you get out coached and beatdown by a team you are favored by the is exposing the oc,dc,  hc, and players. There is zero excuses to get dunked and humiliated at your own homecoming as an underdog. We saw two terrible defensive and offensive performances two weeks in a row with very little change to the game plan. We need to see better game planning, more creative playcalling on offense, and the defense has to tighten up. That was an old school a** whooping that AD MK and Golesh should be embarrassed by. They should be publicly stating it was unacceptable and we aren't going to allow that crap to happen again. We have to do better. Golesh is inexperienced as an oc , hired a first year oc, and is a first year hc. We need to see positive changes this week on the field or ray Jay will be a graveyard for the big draws of Temple and Charlotte.

You are good BTW I didn't take it as an attack and don't mind talking about difference in opinions with people.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

59 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

What does the percentage number in parenthesis translate to? Is this: up by x% over last year? up by x% over last week's attendance. Colorado State, App State, and Jimmy Mads all show numbers above 100%, which I assume means "attendance has doubled" over some period of time. Or does it have some other meaning? Thanks. 

I'm guessing percent of capacity

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, WoolyBully said:

What does the percentage number in parenthesis translate to? Is this: up by x% over last year? up by x% over last week's attendance. Colorado State, App State, and Jimmy Mads all show numbers above 100%, which I assume means "attendance has doubled" over some period of time. Or does it have some other meaning? Thanks. 

3 hours ago, olafberserker said:

I'm guessing percent of capacity

That's correct ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

5 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Moral victories are for losers. I know you were being sarcastic and spreading the toxic positiveity of celebrating nothing burgers that AD MK has instilled in usf football. We need a statement game or it is going to be a long season. If uconn drops anything near 50 points on usf we probably aren't beating anyone else for the year. 

This game is crucial, pivot, almost feels make or break for the team. I’m hoping next play can create the fortitude they will need to overcome the last couple of weeks. The training wheels are off. We aren’t sneaking up on anyone anymore this season. There is too much tape, so we better be ready to throw down 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

This game is crucial, pivot, almost feels make or break for the team. I’m hoping next play can create the fortitude they will need to overcome the last couple of weeks. The training wheels are off. We aren’t sneaking up on anyone anymore this season. There is too much tape, so we better be ready to throw down 

We better be ready to show some fight in the underdog roll and punch our way up.