• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The BULL RING

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Holy Schnikies... I was only mentioning that something Pro-BULLS was going on somewhat near campus... I didn't mean to conjur up any bashing towards anybody.. and I couldn't care WHO is pissing on Sherriff's turf. (No offense, but geez...)  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

It's at 1241 E. Fowler.  I went to a private party there tonight.  They wanted to try out the wait staff and cooks before the grand opening tomorrow.  Very good food.  Competitive pricing.  They have everything from wings to filet mignon.  The owners are very pro-USF even though they are not graduates.  Leavitt stopped in while taking break from watching NC state films.  They have some good ideas to help promote USF.  Give them a try when you get a chance.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It's at 1241 E. Fowler.  I went to a private party there tonight.  They wanted to try out the wait staff and cooks before the grand opening tomorrow.  Very good food.  Competitive pricing.  They have everything from wings to filet mignon.  The owners are very pro-USF even though they are not graduates.  Leavitt stopped in while taking break from watching NC state films.  They have some good ideas to help promote USF.  Give them a try when you get a chance.  

Kids menu?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

in typical "themed-bar/restaurant"-style, i bet the food tastes gross.. for some reason, restaurants that try to sell themselves based on some novelty like that tends to have gross food (unless the place is a long-standing establishment).. it is in a weird location too.. not that i'm afraid of specific neighborhoods in that area, but its kinda far from the rest of usf's establishments

Yes they had a kids menu.  I didn't look at it a lot but it seemed like the normal short kids menu.  

in typical "themed-bar/restaurant"-style, i bet the food tastes gross.. for some reason, restaurants that try to sell themselves based on some novelty like that tends to have gross food (unless the place is a long-standing establishment).. it is in a weird location too.. not that i'm afraid of specific neighborhoods in that area, but its kinda far from the rest of usf's establishments

I should have expected negativity out of you cee.  The food tastes great.  I am glad you already judged the food without tasting it.  

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

I should have expected negativity out of you cee.  The food tastes great.  I am glad you already judged the food without tasting it.  

do they have a vegetarian menu?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

so who all is going up there for grand opening?? I know a few of my fraternity buddies are going up to check it out.  I met the owners today and they seem really cool and ready to stand behind USF!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

what time are they opening on the 31st

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

what time are they opening on the 31st

If you find out let me know, does this place have a phone number?