• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The BULL RING

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The Greenery was the easiest place I ever remember going to if you wanted to get laid. I had a streak of nine times straight my frosh year scoring there... what a great memory and a blast from the past... I also remember some chick going home with me one night, she had been roofied (so her roommates tell me two days later) before I met her on my walk back over to Fontana Hall when the Greenery was closing up, and then she pissed on my bed and then in my closet during the middle of the night. Talk about some crazy she-eat. I remember sitting in the meeting for receivers and QB's the next day during Spring practice explaining the story to the guys... I've never seen so many people laugh their asses off. **** girl got my nice Polo sheets wet... when I woke up in the middle of the night after she had fallen out of my bed and realized it was wet, I was like "What the f*ck is going on?" Then, the crazy chick opened my closet door, looked both ways, then squatted and started pissing on my shoes. That was some weird she-eat... I got some weird stories man from that joint!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The Greenery used to have some awesome beer specials, the only place I know of where a pitcher of Guiness could be bought for $5 at certain times.

The Bull Ring is on my list of places to visit while in Tampa over the holidays.  I'll be down Wednesday!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Hey everyone:

I've posted this in another thread but our bowl game watch party will most likely be at the Clubhouse.  I'm finalizing details this week.

Eric

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

vader-remembers the broads

mikeb remembers the beer

interesting perspectives from two long time board members

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

If I had been single, I might be saying the same things as Terry...

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Wussies?  Please dont go there.  I really wish I could go to Charlotte and heck theres a very slim chance I may be going.  Now I am basing it upon my work schedule.  I'd love to call off of work but it is the holiday season and I work at a retail electronics store.  I really hope you were kidding with your comment, Normal.

did you buy a tix or two in support of your USF bulls?

if not be there in spirit!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I'd love to buy a ticket, still may just for the fun of it, but believe me ticket or no ticket, I will be there in spirit

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

astro:  mutt is talking about the USF-themed restaurant/bar that is opening on Fowler Ave. where the old Hops Restaurant was located.  He is urging the wussies that aren't going to Charlotte to watch the game from the new place (and of course provide him with a report on the place).  I plan to visit it right after Christmas before we drive up to Charlotte.

Normal

location?? its an extra 4 mins from my place in lutz! and we usually go to Gators and Hooters! lol

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

location?? its an extra 4 mins from my place in lutz! and we usually go to Gators and Hooters! lol

I think it's somewhere between 41 and the mall on Fowler

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

it's like between the burger king on the corner of Nebraska and Fowler and Toys R Us on Fowler...

if your going south on Nebraska and you get to the corner of Fowler just turn left it will be on your right! You'll see it!