• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post game presser

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:
5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Gotta ask him. He mentioned it. The number of possessions we had could have been altered by the starter not being in there. So add some points for them and take away some points from us?  

Maybe. But watching the replay, NO, they were not winning this game no matter how many yards Daniels throws for.

I really like how CAG handles these pressers.  He may, so far, be my favorite USF coach yet in that regard.

I thought he was very honest about the overall tenor of the game and that losing Daniels was probably a big factor in the outcome.  I did think it would have made the game closer but USF wins either way.  I was most impressed that they didn't collapse after that fumble into the end zone followed by a bomb TD for Rice.

Edited by SilverBull
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,693
  • Days Won:  424

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I have no idea how many sit inside on the East Club but can't think it was thousands over there.

Was actually over there for this game and it was a ghost town compared to the West Club ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,693
  • Days Won:  424

9 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I was surprised and saddened by the turnout.  Even the student turnout looked weak.   Hopefully the win (and some road wins) will get some of the fans back.  

Also, the fact that there are 000s of people up in that club lounge and not in the stands doesn't help the appearance.

Saddened but not real surprised, it is what it is, although I hoped we'd get over 30K .... but was surprised at the horrible student turnout and would still like to know what was up with student tix not being available.