• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Sports Bell sucks.  I would bet there isn't another team in the BCS who uses them.  Anyone know?  When are we going to get with the freaking times and go with Nike or Adidas?  I'm sure it all boils down to money.

It probably has something to do with money.

We may also be under contract with them for a specific amount of time, as I believe they have been our uniform provider since the inception of the program.

Too bad it isn't Nike, we probably could have had a nice green jersey with one gold shoulder for the MCCB ::)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Too bad it isn't Nike, we probably could have had a nice green jersey with one gold shoulder for the MCCB ::)

It would be orange.  All of their weird shoulders were orange.  I think they had extra orange fabric.

It would be orange.  All of their weird shoulders were orange.  I think they had extra orange fabric.

Ha Ha.....great, just what we would need, something else uniform related for Shoop to complain about    ;D

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

It probably has something to do with money.

We may also be under contract with them for a specific amount of time, as I believe they have been our uniform provider since the inception of the program.

speaking of color, I believe that is another reason we are with Sportsbelle.  They are able to provide us with the shade of green that we require for our uniforms.  I believe we has some issues with other manufacturers and their color selections.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

speaking of color, I believe that is another reason we are with Sportsbelle.  They are able to provide us with the shade of green that we require for our uniforms.  I believe we has some issues with other manufacturers and their color selections.

So lemme get this straight, theyre responsible for the correct shade of green on the jerseys and the incorrect shade of gold on the helmets...?

Wait a minute. Correct SHADE OF GREEN?!!! What is this? 1943?! That's the most pathetic excuse I've heard yet. I sure hope it's not true.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Ha Ha.....great, just what we would need, something else uniform related for Shoop to complain about    ;D

SCREW YOU TOM!!!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

So lemme get this straight, theyre responsible for the correct shade of green on the jerseys and the incorrect shade of gold on the helmets...?

Wait a minute. Correct SHADE OF GREEN?!!! What is this? 1943?! That's the most pathetic excuse I've heard yet. I sure hope it's not true.

I'm almost positive there was a similar thread several months back, and their ability to match the green was a primary reason we use them.  As for the helmets, don't think that sportsbelle manufactures those.  My guess would be Riddell.  Who knows?  Regardless, it is still pretty freaking lame that you can't buy a "real" jersey.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea...why cant the athletic department just order an extra 200 or so and put them on sale at the bookstore/

SCREW YOU TOM!!!

You know you laughed and you know its true

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

I have emailed sportsbelle in the past a couple of times and never got any reponse.  It seems to me there would be a high demand for jerseys, but no one at USF or sportsbelle seems to care.