• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok! I can will say it. USF still can’t find a coach

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Let’s just stop with the Byrum Brown stuff. Yes, he threw the pick in the end zone and he missed a wide open Atkins, but the fumble was a complete whiff on a block by the right tackle and he made something out of nothing all day with his legs - running for his life because of that really awful leaky offensive line. That’s where the blame needs to be placed. Brown took so many hits today, it was ridiculous. If you want to pin this loss on anyone or anything, it was that offensive line.

I would be shocked if he makes to the sixth game if the offensive line doesn't drastically improve. The kid took a beating. It is week one and we lost. Nothing new here. All we can do is hope Golesh doesn't fold and has this team gelling and ready to win for conference play.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, olafberserker said:

I'm not sure what you were watching.   We had over 500 yards of offense including 374 on the ground.  Our qb turned the ball over 3 times and completed less than 50% of his passes

Some of you are incredible .... 

And that 50% completed William be less and less every game if those 320 pound offensive linemen  don't learn block 

• Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Problem is we really don't have time on our side any more. WE have been left out in the last two rounds of conference realignment and are not near the program we were when Leavitt was coaching. I hope Alex Golesh turns this around. I like he did call out the offensive line, receivers, and the quarterback play  not being where they need to be.

That's the problem; we don't have time on our side. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I would be shocked if he makes to the sixth game if the offensive line doesn't drastically improve. The kid took a beating. It is week one and we lost. Nothing new here. All we can do is hope Golesh doesn't fold and has this team gelling and ready to win for conference play.

lol

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

lol

LOL

Twitter Lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

One game does not a coaching tenure make. Let’s not jump the shark. We can reevaluate after the season

He is gonna be here for like 3 years.

What are we going to reevaluate? Firing assistants is about the only thing that will happen.

• Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, USFBULL_08 said:

He is gonna be here for like 3 years.

What are we going to reevaluate? Firing assistants is about the only thing that will happen.

We re evaluate whether Kelly should still be AD. Need to see at least 4 wins. An Ad cannot win 4,1,2,1, less then 4,  in 5 seasons and still keep his job

But yea Golesh, even if he performs poor, will be with us for at least 2 and half years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, belgianbull said:

We re evaluate whether Kelly should still be AD. Need to see at least 4 wins. An Ad cannot win 4,1,2,1, less then 4,  in 5 seasons and still keep his job

But yea Golesh, even if he performs poor, will be with us for at least 2 and half years.

As much as I would like an upgrade at AD.....I think you have to see how Goach turns out. If he isn't rolling in year three they are both gone. I don't really care about bball bc that isnt going to get us in a new conference no matter how good they can get.

1 minute ago, USFBULL_08 said:

As much as I would like an upgrade at AD.....I think you have to see how Goach turns out. If he isn't rolling in year three they are both gone. I don't really care about bball bc that isnt going to get us in a new conference no matter how good they can get.

If the team can't win five games with this weak schedule then AD MK should be fired immediately and a new AD that prioritizes winning should take over.  Give Golesh one more year with someone that turns on the pressure on him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

If the team can't win five games with this weak schedule then AD MK should be fired immediately and a new AD that prioritizes winning should take over.  Give Golesh one more year with someone that turns on the pressure on him.

I was gonna edit my comment, but since you responded...

Problem is, we have the same incompetent leadership hiring these people, so I doubt they can find the right person.