• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Carrying Cord - Defense Wins Championships

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Was pretty good, I agree about the DL and DT in particular going to be nice to see some depth at that position we had none last year and it showed. 

If the coaches are good and with transfers we got... the defense could shock this conference.  They have potential to be greatly improved. 

You and Red are on the same page. I'm hoping you're right but, in all fairness, just about anything better than last season should shock the conference. And by shock, I mean surprise them when they can't score on every drive.

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

May be wrong but I'm thinking CC isn't into that kind of "journalism". Getting them on would be great for some early stories but you'd just be trying to stir up **** with that with them. It's the time to keep looking at the now and future ...

Did enjoy pookah's probably not-so-popular-with-some-here take on the effect of the CJL firing ... but did make up a little with them with the DW critique.

My guy! Yeah, we'd love to have some special guests but we're definitely looking to the future (I guess except when we're not because we're stuck in 2007 and won't someone please make it hurt less).

1 hour ago, Brad said:

And I think they offered The Bulls Pen the uncircumcised version of the podcast.  How special is that??

We just love you guys. True diehards like us.

3 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I liked the ep.  @Outlaw and @Bull Nut got a shoutout and maybe others.  

I liked the segment with questions from the audience.  My favorite podcasts work those in.  You can get some good engagement that way and get some running jokes going.

10 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

That's pretty clutch.  Oh I forgot to mention that I liked the coach soundbites and the reaction format.  

Definitely looking to do more questions and engagement with TBP in the pod! We had a lot of fun with it last season on The Artist Formerly Known as Twitter but never really got engagement out of it. Still trying to figure out what to call the segment going forward!

Also, those soundbites were a pain in the ass to do and are the driving force behind us finding a new pod editing software this week. Glad you enjoyed it!

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Looking back firing Leavitt was terrible for this program. We have not been able to find a coach since with any lasting success for more than three  winning seasons in a row.

Will And Grace GIF by Maudit

the dude your opinion GIF

Edited by cc_pookah

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,575
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, cc_pookah said:

You and Red are on the same page. I'm hoping you're right but, in all fairness, just about anything better than last season should shock the conference. And by shock, I mean surprise them when they can't score on every drive.

My guy! Yeah, we'd love to have some special guests but we're definitely looking to the future (I guess except when we're not because we're stuck in 2007 and won't someone please make it hurt less).

We just love you guys. True diehards like us.

Definitely looking to do more questions and engagement with TBP in the pod! We had a lot of fun with it last season on The Artist Formerly Known as Twitter but never really got engagement out of it. Still trying to figure out what to call the segment going forward!

Also, those soundbites were a pain in the ass to do and are the driving force behind us finding a new pod editing software this week. Glad you enjoyed it!

the dude your opinion GIF

The Big Lebowski: la historia sobre el 'dude' que debes conocer - Beon ...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,411
  • Days Won:  3

****. Got busy and forgot to listen today.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,575
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, cc_pookah said:

The Big Lebowski GIF by Filmin

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

****. Got busy and forgot to listen today.

It's alright. We're like your favorite venereal disease; we aren't going anywhere even if you wish we would. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,411
  • Days Won:  3

Good stuff.

The Doug Woolard conversation got me thinking of how would you rank ADs at USF (I'm sure this thread exists somewhere)? And do i dare ask thoughts on VPMK.

There was mention of no depth chart along the way. You know you just borrowed @Gatorbull325 depth charts.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

On 8/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, cc_pookah said:

I'd like to remind the members here that Red and Pookah would love to hear from you.  I know we have a lot going on as fans, them likely more trying to put a pod together.  As topics get pushed lower on the forum, I want to remind you to contribute to this one.  

What do we want to hear discussed?

What DON'T we want to hear discussed?

If it's TBP related, what should it be called?

These guys are getting it done, let's help them!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'd like to remind the members here that Red and Pookah would love to hear from you.  I know we have a lot going on as fans, them likely more trying to put a pod together.  As topics get pushed lower on the forum, I want to remind you to contribute to this one.  

What do we want to hear discussed?

What DON'T we want to hear discussed?

If it's TBP related, what should it be called?

These guys are getting it done, let's help them!

I don't know, man ...... the fact one of them doesn't think that CJS is the worst coach in USF football history has me stepping back and reassessing the whole situation.

• Me no likey 1

On 8/25/2023 at 6:58 PM, Triple B said:

I don't know, man ...... the fact one of them doesn't think that CJS is the worst coach in USF football history has me stepping back and reassessing the whole situation.

I'm going to argue this one out this week on the pod.