• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

John Romano: USF players are on board with Alex Golesh, but what ... - Brunswick News

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

17 minutes ago, Brad said:

I wish there were a meme of some guy hugging his newspaper, even with it full of nonsense and filth.  Just the image of a guy hugging his newspaper,  maybe wrapping himself in it would be good too.

Old habits die hard ...... I yearn for the mornings with ink stained hands wrapped around a coffee mug.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

Black Widow Avengers GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Old habits die hard ...... I yearn for the mornings with ink stained hands wrapped around a coffee mug.

Still do it on Sunday mornings minus the coffee. And I think I read somewhere that Silly Putty doesn't work on today's ink/paper combo.  Will have to buy some and try it out.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Still do it on Sunday mornings minus the coffee. And I think I read somewhere that Silly Putty doesn't work on today's ink/paper combo.  Will have to buy some and try it out.

Sadly, I've been fully brainwashed into strictly reading the TBT on the computer ...... and I feel dirty doing it. I'm fighting like hell to not convert to e-books but I had to read one that was only available that way and ****, it was nice.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,732
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Sadly, I've been fully brainwashed into strictly reading the TBT on the computer ...... and I feel dirty doing it. I'm fighting like hell to not convert to e-books but I had to read one that was only available that way and ****, it was nice.

e-books are extra nice if you read them on an e-ink device like a Barnes and Noble nook or Amazon Kindle. Has the added benefit of not having a ton of dusty old books laying around. Of course, I do like paper books still, depending on the book. 

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

Not really. He didn't interview every player in the lockerroom so he had to qualify it somehow and that's just a good of a way as any .... 

Interesting to know how many he did interview?

Edited by Rizman

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the players are  on board until they are not

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Haven't read a physical book in many years.

43 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

e-books are extra nice if you read them on an e-ink device like a Barnes and Noble nook or Amazon Kindle. Has the added benefit of not having a ton of dusty old books laying around. Of course, I do like paper books still, depending on the book. 

Usually have 2 books going at once. One on my tablet for reading at night as I go to sleep and one on my phone to read when I'm waiting at Dr offices or car repair shops and occasionally just for fun during the day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

The one I read I did mainly at night before going to sleep and the convenience of not having to have a light on was great. Been toying with the idea of having a book copy in each media, iPad and paper, so won't feel guilty ....... but, unlike CR, I could never read a book on a phone. That's where I draw the line.