• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's have a GREEN OUT at bowl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Since most people don't have the gold sweatshirts and jackets let's all try to have Green for the game....  I know that I will also probably purchase some balloons or something along that line...   Does anyone know a rich dude that wants his name on 5000 towels that we can wave? Think of it, what better way to advertise a local tampa company and when all those back in Tampa watch our first bowl game they will see it...  Maybe Beef o Brady's would be a good sponsor for those towels, Green....Hmmmmm???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I like the towel idea... a lot!

Hey I wrote a letter to beef's coporate office!

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495

Since most people don't have the gold sweatshirts and jackets let's all try to have Green for the game....  I know that I will also probably purchase some balloons or something along that line...   Does anyone know a rich dude that wants his name on 5000 towels that we can wave? Think of it, what better way to advertise a local tampa company and when all those back in Tampa watch our first bowl game they will see it...  Maybe Beef o Brady's would be a good sponsor for those towels, Green....Hmmmmm???

The Athletic Association needs to take the lead here and "Request" that fans wear green. Otherwise we are going to have 5K people in white, green, gold, gray, etc.. and look like a bunch of misfits.

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Hey T-man, is Howery going to Charlotte?  Hope to see him up there.

Normal

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Does anyone know a rich dude that wants his name on 5000 towels that we can wave? Think of it, what better way to advertise a local tampa company and when all those back in Tampa watch our first bowl game they will see it...  

Hmm, maybe Jonald would want to do this.  Let me know what kind of response you get from Beef's.  

Normal- Yes Howery will be travelling, he is going up with another teacher from school.  rene' did not want to go so he will be wifeless (that's trouble!) I will be travelling with my wife... Where are you staying?

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i'd love to see a GREEN OUT at EVERY game.  i always wear my green

Guest Sprtsfn627
The Athletic Association needs to take the lead here and "Request" that fans wear green. Otherwise we are going to have 5K people in white, green, gold, gray, etc.. and look like a bunch of misfits.

I agree...I'm definently trying to push GREEN on all of my friends.  But we need to get the word out!