• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New names from Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You are a little sensitive on the white black issue, tone it down, nobody is hating on whitey, all is good.

I think you’re a little to free-wheeling on it. Including a person’s skin color as a disqualifier when it’s irrelevant besides to cast a generalization about a person based on that skin color is the definition of racism. A coach’s style may be boring, he may be losing his mental faculties due to advanced age, or he may not have accomplished much as a coach — these are disqualifications. But being white is not one of them and when that is used, yes it is racism. So stop defending racism against white people @Friscobull .

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I think you’re a little to free-wheeling on it. Including a person’s skin color as a disqualifier when it’s irrelevant besides to cast a generalization about a person based on that skin color is the definition of racism. A coach’s style may be boring, he may be losing his mental faculties due to advanced age, or he may not have accomplished much as a coach — these are disqualifications. But being white is not one of them and when that is used, yes it is racism. So stop defending racism against white people @Friscobull .

I was defending Steve who said something stupid and I rarely see eye to eye with him. I didn’t agree with him but thought it was a harmless quote from a simpleton.  I mentioned the Utah State crowd from the video being the whitest crowd I have ever seen at a BB game and you gave me a thumbs down.  It was an observation, look at the video. 

I am done with the divisive talk, watching FAU is impressive, that is a talented team, we couldn’t hold their jock, laying 1.5 but this will be a sweat until the end. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am done with the divisive talk, watching FAU is impressive, that is a talented team, we couldn’t hold their jock, laying 1.5 but this will be a sweat until the end. 

So you won your bet. Drinks on you?

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

So you won your bet. Drinks on you?

No I rode KSU one game too long, FAU was too much.  We are trash however CBG is enjoying himself in Greece, so at least we have that.

• Crying 1