• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF fan says, good luck in your bowl*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks. I want to say congrats to UCF for turning their program around so fast. UCF has nothing to be ashamed of after what they went through last year. Good luck to UCF in their bowl game. The players deserve a reward of possible trip to Hawaii because they worked hard to get their program back on track. UCF should keep improving because they have a lot of young players. Brandon Marshall is a hell of a player and should get a shot in the NFL real soon. GOOD LUCK IN HAWAII!!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks. I want to say congrats to UCF for turning their program around so fast. UCF has nothing to be ashamed of after what they went through last year. Good luck to UCF in their bowl game. The players deserve a reward of possible trip to Hawaii because they worked hard to get their program back on track. UCF should keep improving because they have a lot of young players. Brandon Marshall is a hell of a player and should get a shot in the NFL real soon. GOOD LUCK IN HAWAII!!!

5 Teams from the state of Florida in bowls is unreal.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What he said.

UCF pulled off a hell of a turnaround this year.   Best of luck in Hawaii.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Good luck in your bowl,  things look bright in Tampa for the future.

Ditto and congrats on a good season.

KL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

We are proud of your team and we support you and appreciate your Comments GO Knights

We?? Let's not go overboard with this crap................ Knights had a great season but I'm neither proud of them or will support them. Are you nuts??

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Saturday was the first time I got to see ucf since our game.  Still unimpressed, although Moffett is better than PJ.  How the heck does ucf get a better Qb than us?  That is a freaking travesty.  Oh and that Freshman DB they have, Burnett is awesome.  That's about it.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243

This is the topic I've been waiting to read about since we first started football. I really wanted to beat UCF to a bowl since it had a 25-year head start on us, but as it became more evident both schools would enjoy their first bowl concurrently, I had mixed feelings. I watched much of the C-USA title game and must admit to rooting for Tulsa, but knowing UCF was going bowling and USF too, I guess overall it becomes a "hurray for Florida" thing and also don't look now, but USF played six bowl teams this year and went 3-3 against them - I'll take that for a year I was expecting 4-7 overall. I still want to WIN a bowl game before UCF, so go Nevada. And I'm also interested in seeing how much money UCF "makes" after the entire tally comes down with respect to taking a trip to Hawaii. I recall when USF was in C-USA, teams complained about losing money going to that bowl game because of the cost to ship everybody and everything out there ...