• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What does a difficult schedule gain us?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

... i'm more interested in the in conference opponents.. this year, i dont care if we went 7-4 , as long as those 7 wins were against BE opponents...

DANG ! It's before 8 AM and I've agreed with a BigShoop post & a cee post.

:o

And I feel very good about winning the Big east next season ... granted L'ville & WVU is on the road, but they most likely will be the toughest games.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

And I feel very good about winning the Big east next season ... granted L'ville & WVU is on the road, but they most likely will be the toughest games.

Go BULLS !!!

Agreed........Syracuse and Cincinnatti don't appear like they'll be much stronger next year, Pitt has been so on and off who knows what you'll get with them and Rutgers has to show me that this year wasn't a fluke (although their RB is pretty good and they have a frosh QB who has been playing on and off this year)

Looking at bowl eligibility for next season I see UConn, USF, L'Ville and WVU. I think UConn is good for losses to at least 2 of these 3 teams, if not all 3 and obviously either WVU or L'Ville is gonna take a loss at some point.

As for us, I don't see us beating all 3 of those teams (especially with L'Ville and WVU being on the road) but being able to take 2 of 3. What I would like to see is Grothe and Hill battle it out for the starting QB spot. If Grothe wins out we have a thrower and can run the spread offense. If Hill wins we could run an offense very similar to WVU, as it appears he carries similar skills to White.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Agreed........Syracuse and Cincinnatti don't appear like they'll be much stronger next year,

I wouldn't write either off too soon. This was just Robinson's first year and that frosh qb for Cincy, despite making some rook mistakes, did show poise at time for first year starter ....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

I wouldn't write either off too soon. This was just Robinson's first year and that frosh qb for Cincy, despite making some rook mistakes, did show poise at time for first year starter ....

I'm definately not trying to write anyone off, I just don't know if they have enough to make a one year turn-around like we did.

I truly think that they, along with Pitt, will be making some noise in the Big East in the next 2-3 years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it was losing to uconn and pitt that was usf's demise

losing to psu and miami didn't hurt usf

usf needs to learn to beat the lessor teams