• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Conference Play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So if I am reading this right, this should be our schedule next year.  If we can get this team right, 2023 can be our first AAC title...or better yet we might be going UN-DUH-Feeted!!!:04-rock:  They need to hire Willie Simmons IMMEDIATELY!!!!

OOC Games:

1.       WKU Hilltoppers  5-3 (We need to get some revenge! I’m still pissed off about that bowl game)

2.       Florida A&M Rattlers  7 – 2 (If we don’t  hire Willie Simmons we may feel their wrath next year lol)

3.       Alabama Crimson Tide 7 – 2 (They got beat by LSU who got beat by FSU…which doesn’t mean    ****…...I’m trying to make them look beatable )

4.       UConn Huskies 5 – 5

Conference Games:

1.       Navy 3 -6 

2.       Memphis 4-5         

3.      Temple 3-6

4.       UAB 4 - 5

5.       FAU 4 - 5

6.      Charlotte 2 – 8

7.      Rice 5 -4

8.      UTSA  7 - 2

Disheartening seeing this. Not sure how you build back the fan base with this slate of opponents, even if you are winning.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Disheartening seeing this. Not sure how you build back the fan base with this slate of opponents, even if you are winning.

expectations for the fan base are different that's for sure

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

9 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

It will rely on a healthy ooc schedule but then success there ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

55 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I can't see RayJay rocking with 65K for a matchup with Rice

I get it but

Ironically I can't see USF in a major conference UNLESS we show up for Rice etc. SDSU has been hosting San Jose State and New Mexico etc for years and are getting looked at by the Pac 12. 

USF will be *HOPEFULLY* mowing down Charlotte and UNT and going bowling. Let's show up, enjoy it, support the players and new coach, and see what happens.

It starts with us.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

Our conference is trash now and were still at the bottom. This is insulting but only way out is to win 2-3 years in a row

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, Mango028 said:

Our conference is trash now and were still at the bottom. This is insulting but only way out is to win 2-3 years in a row

Gonna have to not only win but win some big bowl games and maybe a college football playoff game. Do that and USF fan interest should sky rocket. With that an ACC invite may come..

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Alabama coming here isn't good enough for you?  I know they have 2 losses but still.  In any event, the last time they traveled to a non power team was Tulane in 1992.  Even then, since Tulane had once been in the SEC it is a team most of their fans would have been familiar with.  I cannot remember them traveling to a non name brand team.

When a team's record the last 4 years is an abomination the fans of said team really have no room to criticize others. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, olafberserker said:

I can't see RayJay rocking with 65K for a matchup with Rice

What is funny about that statement is the fact that Rice once was a big time program.  Any Dolphin fan around here who is old enough will remember Super Bowl VIII being played in their stadium.   The Houston Oilers played there before moving to the Astrodome. 

I understand fans being disappointed by being left out of the shuffling but USF is not the only school to get the shaft. 

Edited by Mission9

Amusing. USF used to play a schedule full of name brand teams and many to this day still complain about the 8 or 9 win seasons due to a few eggs laid during said seasons.  Now, USF plays a schedule with teams many have never heard of or were not around when they were a name brand and USF only lays eggs against said teams .

Since the Owls are the team(s) du jour I thought I would stay in the spirit. 

• Upvote 1