• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well its Monday and I'm still sick.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Welcome to USF athletics.  

THE NIT loss when Chuck missed that FT.  The bball loss to Marquette.  The come from ahead home loss to Memphis in bball, 2002.  The football loss to Army.  This weekend's loss to UCONN.   They have all taken a piece of my soul.

They WILL break your heart EVERY time.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I mentioned the Chucky FT in another post...but to add to your list...going back to the Inaugural Season CJL went for two to beat I-AA ranked Ga. Southern when a PAT would have pushed it to overtime at Tampa Stadium...that was a tough one too for a brand new football team...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome to USF athletics.  

THE NIT loss when Chuck missed that FT.  The bball loss to Marquette.  The come from ahead home loss to Memphis in bball, 2002.  The football loss to Army.  This weekend's loss to UCONN.   They have all taken a piece of my soul.

All those heartbreaking losses and not one heartlifting win to match them with ...............  :'(

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

It's not "every" time.  You have a short memory.  Home vics of UL, destroying No. 1 Troy State in RJS, the last second wins in the last yr of AA, beating ECU at their house the first time, beating TCU as TV coverage disappears, and destroying NIU for the flip.  There are highs and lows.  Right now, its a pretty deep low but we'll bounce back.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

It's not "every" time.  You have a short memory.  Home vics of UL, destroying No. 1 Troy State in RJS, the last second wins in the last yr of AA, beating ECU at their house the first time, beating TCU as TV coverage disappears, and destroying NIU for the flip.  There are highs and lows.  Right now, its a pretty deep low but we'll bounce back.

You forgot the first Pitt win ............ that coupled with the numerous "good" basketball wins over the years are examples that USF athletics doesn't break your heart EVERY time.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

i feel your pain.. blame CJL for not getting the boys prepared.  they played well enough to keep themselves in the game (and for all we know, it couldve been their superior talent over uconn), but penalties always make or break a team and USF has always been highly penalized.. there were definitely a lot of penalties and i blame CJL on the lack of discipline on the field.. you can adopt the thug-mentality as a team without committing penalties, CJL hasnt done that yet

playcalling, you gotta blame rod smith.. some critical and horrible calls in the redzone

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330

Like I posted in another thread, "What doesn't kill ya, only makes ya stonger", I BULLieve thats what will happen here, as a BULLSFANFAMILY, we'll get stronger, tougher, and so will the USF BULLS.  Me.  I'm just **** proud and honored to be here with you..

GOOOO BULLS!!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

If it's a matter of needing to win to make the NCAA tourney, they will break your heart.

If it's a matter of needing to win to get a BCS bowl, they will break your heart.

if it's a matter of needing to win to get to the freaking NIT, they will break your heart.

Midseason wins over L'ville and Pitt obviously don't mean anything.  See Insight Bowl, gator Bowl, NCAA selection committee, et al.

When it is do or die, they WILL break your heart every time.  

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  231

You forgot;

If its a matter of making the I-AA playoffs, they will break your heart.

I was there in Hattiesburg for the season ending loss that knocked us out and at RayJay for Hofstra and the Gio Carmazzi Show.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

Come on bulls fans pull yourselves together,

Seriously, I enjoy watching board meltdowns but you guys might get the prize for depression.  Who's on suicide watch here?