• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saturday Dec 3 is SENIOR DAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If you want to be pissed off at today's game and ***** and whine and moan, fine, do so.  I'm sure Brad doesn't mind, it's what message boards are for.

But for those of you who are SERIOUSLY considering not coming to the WVU game, let me remind you that Saturday is Senior Day.  Our BULL Seniors who have devoted their lives to this program for 2, 4, 5, even 6 years deserve the respect and recognition that comes with such a committment.  If you can't come out and say "Thank You" to these young men who have turned this program from a 1-AA start-up into a Big East power (yes, I'm saying it), then you're not a Bull Fan after all.

See you at the game, Win or Lose.  That's what TRUE fans do.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

If U CANT COME AND SEE HALL ONE MORE TIME AT RAY J THEN SHAME ON YOU! BEST RB EVER HERE AND LEAVES EVERYTHIN ON FIELD. There are many seniors who are in same category but I will come to see maybe the best bull ever finish his home career that alone should have all BULLS FANS AT RAY J!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I'll be there screaming as I planned before this last game.

Let's show the Big East, Mountaineers, and the Bowl reps that WE ARE USF !!!

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

agreed.... show up and support USF..... we are all upset but we need to continue to support the Bulls

flsportsfan83,

If you get a chance, come by the Bull Backers Tailgate ... would like to give you a Brahma beer  8)

Seems I've targeted you quite a bit these past 24 hours.  ;)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

ET,

Since the day I started going to USF I have been a Bull. It irks me to see current USF students belittle our team. I hate seeing UF, FSU, Miami, or any other College t-shirts on our campus. Dont get me wrong I grew up in Ft. Laud and have and still follow and root for the Canes. Never rooted against Miami untill this year. Why? Because Yes I am a Miami fan but I am a Bull. I love this university. I dont know why some people cant get that through their heads. I am very disapointed at yesterdays outcome because if we won I feel that we would have had that "REAL" College atmosphere on Saturday night. I promiss one thing I surly will be there on DEC 3rd. I am proud to be a Bull and know brighter days are in our future.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I am a former student at USF (from Fall 2003-Spring 2005).  I then transferred to Saint Leo U. up in rural Pasco County to help my self get an education because I learned at USF that smaller classes were best for me.

Here's my point, I'm not even a USF student, but yet I still consiider myself a BULL.  All of this crud of "the WVU game is useless" is a crock.  Even if it is guaranteed that WVU goes to the BCS not matter what happens in this game, then lets get the Bulls to win this game for our seniors.

Excellent posy astrobull21.

Sorry you're are Leo  ;) j/k I didn't really go to college, a few classes at Polk & Daytona Beach CC  :P I became a BULL when they got football.

This is a conference game and we NEED to show the conference that you can't just come into our BullPen and beat us.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Sorry you're are Leo  ;) j/k I didn't really go to college, a few classes at Polk & Daytona Beach CC  :P I became a BULL when they got football.

I didn't know that, ET.  That's awesome, because you are one of the best Bulls fans on this board.