• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

USF students, alums, and fans are rightly pissed off after this loss.  However, I am excited about the prospect of defeating another ranked oppenent in Tampa, and then playing a decent ACC team in the Car Care Bowl.

During the game, the trivia question said it all - it took Florida State forty-some years to get to the Sugar Bowl.  We've only been D 1-A for what - 4 years now?  It's tough being patient for this team to "grow up."  Eventually, we will be able to compete with the upper-echelon programs from week to week.  

When I attended USF, we didn't have a football team to cheer for.  This season has exceeded expectations.  Am I happy about the play of Julmiste (or Denson), or the play calling by our lame duck OC?  Absolutely not.  But I do recognize the fact that we always play well at RayJay, and we have nothing to lose next week against WV.  I imagine we'll play loose next week.

Get behind your team Bulls Fans.  FSU got embarassed today by UF.  You can bet FSU's fans/alumni will still support them next week in the ACC championship.

I'll make the trip from Detroit to see them play in Charlotte.  I hope to see many proud Bulls fans.

Beat WV next week!!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,843
  • Days Won:  22

Well said. Ill be there!!!!!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Chit happens... we played poorly...  we need to regroup for what is still a big opportunity at home on senior day vs a probable top 10 school.

I'm very mad/upset, but lets not take anything away from a team that has done well for the season and can still end with as many as 8 wins.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If you don't show up to the WVU game to support OUR SENIORS on Senior Night, you're a pathetic excuse for a Bulls fan.

Don't be like every other front-runner, bandwagon-hopping fan in Florida and only support them during wins.  Show up, clap your hands, and know there are MUCH better times down the road!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

...refresh my memory....

We lost today.

Assume we lose on Saturday (and yes, if we can lose to a team with a losing record it is certainly within the realm of possibility to lose to a team with no conference loses)...

exactly which bowl is it we shall attend ?  8)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

great posts from all so far.

people hear 1 or 2 mentions of USF possibly making a BCS bowl and they get all hyped up.

and when it doesn't happen they act like they are too good for anything else.

i will be at Ray Jay next week and will be in Charlotte as well.

Infact, i just checked ticket prices and its 281 for a round trip from tampa to charlotte.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

whatever one we attend, if one at all, we still have a huge game against WVU, that still has the potential to add a boost to recruiting.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

thank you all for continuing to support the bulls following a loss! it's fans like you that make every second on the field worth it!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm still trying calm down. I wish I was on steroids because I am ready to put my head through the wall because I am so **** mad. Why tease us... get us almost to the BIG GAME AND THEN HAVE US CHOKE! ON ABC OF ALL FUCKEN STATIONS! I need to go back to bed! This is just the worst thing to ever happen in my life. When my ex-gf cheated on me... I felt like ****. But this is way worse. I want to be so destructive right now. YOU RUINED MY YEAR PAT!