• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Say goodbye to local and national media hype, say

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

goodbye to 14 millions dollars say goodbye to building much needed support in tampa, say goodbye to a loud, large and rowdy crowd for the wvu game.   This game hurt us big time.   Expect about 25000-30000 fans for the wvu game, 10000 of them mountaineers.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

The Mountaineers won't even show up because they already have the Big East Championship.  What a letdown!

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Only 2 people to thank for this

PAT AND ROD

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

goodbye to 14 millions dollars say goodbye to building much needed support in tampa, say goodbye to a loud, large and rowdy crowd for the wvu game.

If that's the case then we are definitely not ready for the big time, anyway ............. anybody that doesn't go the WVU game because of this loss and still calls themselves a Bulls fan is a f*cking liar.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

No argument here.

Uconn was the critical game...not WVU. We lost to a team with a losing record. We beat Rutgers on the road, but just completely hose this one up.

Oh well... 8)

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

You're right triple B, but the difference is we had the chance of getting 1000's of non bull fans at the game, which will now not show up.  All the die hards will, but the bandwagoners who were getting ready to jump on board will not bother now.  

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

Better we lose today than get embarrased nationally by LSU in Atlanta (assuming we beat WVU).  CJL and the Bulls let us down big time they shouldn't be charging us to attend next weeks game, it should be a freebee.  A token of the athletic departments sincere apology for their pathetic showing today.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Better we lose today than get embarrased nationally by LSU in Atlanta (assuming we beat WVU).

Dead on. We have been very lucky this year. And you're never going to be lucky all the time. I think 99.9% of the folks on this board (me included) penciled in Uconn as a win and were prepared to lose to WVU. Well..at least half of my expectation can still materialize. I'd be shocked if we did upset WVU...but I ain't holdin' my breath.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

You're right triple B, but the difference is we had the chance of getting 1000's of non bull fans at the game, which will now not show up.  All the die hards will, but the bandwagoners who were getting ready to jump on board will not bother now.

I agree with that completely but if someone who calls themselves a Bulls fan and was going to the WVU game doesn't go because of this loss, they are bandwagoners along with those you mentioned ....

I;m thinking a lot of this ******** and moaning going on in here is just heat of the moment stuff and most on here will be at the game ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I will be there