• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

YOU COST US THIS GAME!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

PAT JULMISTE SUCKS!  I'm glad there were finally some unbiased announers to let it be known just how much he does suck!  ALL SEASON LONG, ALL GAME LONG, EVERY GAME, Wide open recievers just waiting for the ball and Julmiste doesn't see them!  He decides who he will throw to before the freaking ball is snapped.  I've been on Julmiste's side this whole season, saying he's our best chance to win, but after that performance it is time for him to go!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Makes me worry about next week...    :(

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Bench PJ's sorry ass for the rest of the season. Hell, I wouldn't let him dress for the WVU an d bowl game. If we get abowl bid this year.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Hopefully the WVU game will be the last game PJ starts.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Terry, while I will agree that Pat is not our best chance to win the BE (proved tonight), our WHOLE team failed us tonight.  Missed tackles, dropped passes, penalties, all cost us the game.  We know he has made bad decisions all season, but he has also managed us to some great wins this year.  As someone else posted on another thread, you stop the run and make us pass and you will beat us (ala Pitt).  Still, TEAM loss.  They looked like $hit today.  Next week could be ugly, but then again, we are at home.  Here's to hoping to see you at a bowl game.  At least you don't have to waste your money on bail now.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  206

Although Pat did contribute to the loss, this game wasn't mostly on him.  

THE POOR COACHING COST US THE GAME AND SECONDLY, ALL OF THE TURNOVERS.

We didn't deserve to win that game, from an offensive stand point.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  42

I've heard at least 10 times now that down at Miramar HS Pat ran the wishbone and threw like 60 passes his entire HS career.  Why on earth is he our passing qback then???   He throws the worst balls in the world.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188

If you all really believe we should start someone other than PJ these last two games, you must be new to the sport of football.  It would be a guaranteed 2 losses if we started another QB at this point in the season.  I will agree PJ had some rough spots but he played way better than the receivers (who were at fault on some of the interceptions).