• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LEAVITT PLEASE TAKE THE K-STATE JOB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Why would you fire a guy over ONE loss?  Although I felt the same way about Kruczek while he was here Leavitt DID actually coach the win against Louisville.  How many of you called for his head then?

Chill out.  I also question Leavitt on a couple of levels but to get rid of him would be dumb if I put my USF hat on.

As a UCF fan, I hope you do get rid of him and hire Butch Davis.  He is a has been.

And for those that say you have to win games you are supposed to, how many of these kinds of games have great coaches lost?  MANY.  Look it up.

How sad is it that a UCF fan has to roll up in here and talk sense to you guys?

Well said Mav.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

How sad is it that a UCF fan has to roll up in here and talk sense to you guys?

Well said Mav.

Don't go getting all nice on me now!   ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Whoa.  I find myself in agreement with RSEI and a UCF fan.  Where are those happy pills?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

My opinion is that if there is anyone out there that can do a better job at coaching than Leavitt and the rest of the coaches they need to apply for that position and see if they can do any better, I think Jim has brought us along way in ten years as a new team. Just look at the bright side of the coin it took Florida State forty one years to get to the Sugar bowl. So be proud that we have a great coach with us here and appreciate him a little more.

People aren't disappointed that the Bulls are not going to the Sugar Bowl, they are disappointed because THEY aren't going. We need to support the team no matter what. If people dont like offensive calls that are made, then voice opinions at the end of the season,not at the end of a particular game. This game is being blamed on the coaches when the offense played poorly. The players know it. They have played badly before but a lot was riding on this game and thats why there is so much bad-mouthing now. There is always next year. We need to stand behind our team and our coaches.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

flsportsfan83 how long have you  been a usf fan 2 weeks

talk about speaking with out thinking

take some chill pills and relax before writing such garbage

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

He does not demote Pat and Fire Rod.  It is the head coach's responsibilty to replace the people who are messing this team up and if he doesn't he should be replaced.

Going into the season with Hobbie as the OC was a big mistake and even bigger mistake was promoting the guy who directed the 2 worst QB's in our hisotry (Ronnie & Pat).

There is only so much blame you can put on the assistants and players there comes a time where the coach needs to be canned for putting those guys out there.

::)

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

flsportsfan83 how long have you  been a usf fan 2 weeks

talk about speaking with out thinking

take some chill pills and relax before writing such garbage

It's cause he's a wannabe fan.  He's a laughing stock on the unmodded board.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i wouldn't expect anyone living in south carolina to realize they are wrong without me pointing it out

if an ftu/ou/oc wants us to keep leavitt,do you really think it is becuase leavitt is a good coach.

uei- you would kiss anybody's A$$ is they agreed with you.too funny

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Good enough to kick their behinds when they are having their best season in years.LOL

When we start hiring/firing coaches thinking of what UCF thinks thats when we know we have hit bottom LOL.

I hope he stays but if he chooses to go to KSU, we will find a replacement. A florida school with BCS access and brand new Athletic Facility and playing at a pro-stadium will be very attractive to many coaches.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

i wouldn't expect anyone living in south carolina to realize they are wrong without me pointing it out

What exactly am I wrong about?  And what does living in South Carolina have to do with anything?  I was born and raised in Tampa.