• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull For Life

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Bucs and Lightning (Bolt For Life) already have something like this in place and I think it's great ...

Thu, Sep 1 at 11:33 AM

Alternate text

2023 USF FOOTBALL

HORNS UP AUTO-RENEWAL PROGRAM

Dear Bulls Fan,

This year we will launch our new, Horns Up Auto-Renewal program. This exciting change will make the renewal of your Football Season Tickets and Scholarship Seating easier as we stampede toward the opening of our new stadium on campus. 

Let Us Break Down The Process For You:

• Between September 15th and September 30th, there will now be an optional opt-out period.
  • Please note it is not necessary to opt-in to the Horns Up Auto-Renewal. No action is necessary if you choose to participate in the Horns Up Auto-Renewal program. 
  • The 2023 Season Ticket Renewal will be available on November 1st. On November 15th, 10-month payment plans for your 2023 Football Season Tickets will begin.
    • If preferred you can pay your renewal in full starting on November 1st and you will be eligible for all Horns Up Auto Renewal benefits. 
  • Participants in the Horns Up Auto-Renewal will receive USF Bulls Season Ticket Member Benefits plus additional benefits. Each year you participate in the Horns Up Auto Renewal Program you will freeze your current season ticket price at Raymond James Stadium!
  • Every year, the Horns Up Auto-Renewal process will repeat and start with an August notification of the September opt-out period. Each year you participate, it will increase your priority for seating in the on-campus stadium!

This auto-renewal will make your football seat renewal easier than ever for 2023 and future USF seasons! Your commitment to USF Football and our new Horns Up Auto Renewal Program will come with unique benefits only available to participants. We look forward to an exciting future as we stampede toward a new home on campus!  

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT IS TO COME!

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.engagement.ticketmaster.com%2Fimages%2Fproperties%2F601%2Fimages%2F6310bf83909fc.jfif&t=1662047269&ymreqid=b72b7dfe-a9d3-0e08-1c65-36000101e400&sig=OWIuS_vscw2V7fX0.2e3fA--~D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

Don't like it myself.  My criteria for buying next year was based on how many games we win. But since I'm buying tickets next year because I could always sell the 'bama tickets I'll opt in for '23.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't like it myself.  My criteria for buying next year was based on how many games we win. But since I'm buying tickets next year because I could always sell the 'bama tickets I'll opt in for '23.   

Won't be for everyone and I'm sure they expect mixed reactions to it ....

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

Whelp I'm trying to fill in the opt out, guess I originally thought it was an opt in, and it's requiring me to pick my account reps name. I have no idea who that is. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

So i guess we cant pay it in full in March like  i always do? Have to agree to monthly payments or pay in full November?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

I have to opt out mainly because i have 9 tickets on my account and need to get them off.  but yeah paying starting is november is rough...i got a lot of other bills to take care of at that point in the year

44 minutes ago, beefy620 said:

Whelp I'm trying to fill in the opt out, guess I originally thought it was an opt in, and it's requiring me to pick my account reps name. I have no idea who that is. 

If you keep emails from USF, you should have correspondence from your account rep. Last one I received was September 1st, with info about the Horns Up Auto-Renewal.

43 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

So i guess we cant pay it in full in March like  i always do? Have to agree to monthly payments or pay in full November?

If I opt-out of the Horns Up Auto-Renewal, will I still be able to renew my season tickets at a later time?

• Yes. We will still have a final season ticket renewal deadline in February 2023. You can make the decision to opt-out of the auto-renewal in September and come back before the final February deadline to let us know you want to renew and you can still get your same seats.
  • However, starting in 2024 you will no longer have your frozen season ticket price, you’ll lessen your priority for selecting seating in the new stadium, and other benefits to come.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,557
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/1/2022 at 12:00 PM, CousinRicky said:

How I feel. Sounds good until you realize they don't let you lock in the price if you decide to come back. Maybe they should have  promotion  where the prize drops in half for the following year and  Jeff Scott can win some games to increase the ticket prices for next season.

Edited by Outlaw

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

How I feel. Sounds good until you realize they don't let you lock in the price if you decide to come back. . 

If you Opt-out now, it looks like you'll still be able to renew in November and get the locked in price. Only thing I would confirm is that it pertains for paid-in-full accounts no matter when you pay in November.

Do I still have the option to pay for my season tickets in full, or do I have to do the 10-month payment?

• Yes. Starting November 1st, you can log-in to your online ticket account, go to your invoices page, and pay it off online yourself in full. You can also inform me directly you’d like to pay in full.
  • You will still receive all the same Horns Up Auto-Renewal benefits whether you stay on the 10-month payment plan or pay the invoice in full in November.