• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Serious question for Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

Brad,

Does the software for this site have an "ignore" feature or at least offer a way for readers to know if a particular person has posted in a given thread?  I'm now officially sick of watching as "cee" hijacks thread after thread with his broken record droning about an off campus stadium.  Absent that, I'm just about done here...

USFFan

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Brad is in Flagstaff, AZ, skiing with some fine ass, half naked, college coeds... at least the topless photos of the girls and him that were sent to me via picture phone appeared to be half his age and in college. He asked me to answer any questions sent to him while he is taking care of "business  ;)".

So, here goes... when it comes to CEE, you can't ignore him... you can only hope to contain him. As momentum builds week after week, year after year, the Gods above will grant CEE his wish... an on-campus stadium... if I hit powerball, I will grant that wish even sooner.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks Sheriff for stepping in for me...just got back from Flagstaff and you were right about that whole "I played for USF" pickup line thing...good thing they didn't know USF didn't have football in the 80s.  

Cee is a handful and let me take a look at the posts, I've been away for a while.  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Brad, he's not doing anything that is outright wrong.  He's just being his typical jackass self and it is getting old.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Cee is a handful and let me take a look at the posts, I've been away for a while.

He really hasn't done anything outlandish ............ unless you consider obsessive thickheadedness outlandish. Just his usual shtick.  8)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

Brad,

Does the software for this site have an "ignore" feature or at least offer a way for readers to know if a particular person has posted in a given thread?  I'm now officially sick of watching as "cee" hijacks thread after thread with his broken record droning about an off campus stadium.  Absent that, I'm just about done here...

USFFan

Why don't you just exercise the "ignore" feature you were born with instead of calling on the sheriff to solve your problems?  :-*  There seems to be a lot of whinning on this board.  Thankfully, it seems to be coming from the same few people.  I think its  contemptible that you'd make an open thread attacking a Bulls fan like Cee.  Why not send a private email if you've got a beef with someone instead of embarrassing them.  Maybe I should have just ignored you.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Didn't you just do what you were getting on USFFan for doing?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

You are new here, so you don't understand.  What happens is we get other new people in here all the time that do not know the difference between their rear and a hole in the ground, but think they know everything and have to post it every chance they get.  Cee is just such a person, and he's been doing it now for a couple months.  Few conversations can be done without him interjecting his personal agendas.  It gets old.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Cee is just such a person, and he's been doing it now for a couple months.  Few conversations can be done without him interjecting his personal agendas.  It gets old.

According to cee, this whole Iraq mess started because the University of Baghdad didn't have an on-campus soccer stadium .....

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

just do what i do...dont read his posts