• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, RedBull13 said:

I dont get why UCF being a "competitor down the road" is enough to knock us behind them. The best this writer could come up with in favor of them is recruiting in florida.. which we offer as well ? Doesn't make sense, especially after he praised our presentation.

1 hour ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Just playing devils advocate, but what other presentations are out their for us to compare ours too? I haven't been able to find any others.

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

Exactly.

Exactly what? Is someone here saying that our presentation was better than anyone else's? I think all I've seen is that most on the board really liked ours ...... a "devils advocate" doesn't make sense in this instance.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

27 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Those of you thinking USF or nobody at all (I'm also in that boat) looks like it's going to happen.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-expansion-losing-momentum-no-grant-of-rights-extension-ranking-candidates/

Looks like Big 12 is a dead man walking. Texas and OU likely gone as early as 2022.

So can the hunted become the hunters already? Or do we have to wait until their GOR runs out?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Exactly what? Is someone here saying that our presentation was better than anyone else's? I think all I've seen is that most on the board really liked ours ...... a "devils advocate" doesn't make sense in this instance.

From the article:

" 5. South Florida: Its presentation alone to the Big 12 could make it No. 1. But there are other factors -- starting with UCF being a competitor right down the road. "

So Dodd either saw it and thought it was good or heard second hand that it was tops?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  180
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

Happy 1100! Only 900 more to go!

16,492 replies... 20.000 should be our next goal

23 minutes ago, MMW said:

From the article:

" 5. South Florida: Its presentation alone to the Big 12 could make it No. 1. But there are other factors -- starting with UCF being a competitor right down the road. "

So Dodd either saw it and thought it was good or heard second hand that it was tops?

Dodd probably saw it since it was readily available and was impressed by it, just like a lot of us, but the comment I was responding to wasn't about Dodd, it was about us.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dodd probably saw it since it was readily available and was impressed by it, just like a lot of us, but the comment I was responding to wasn't about Dodd, it was about us.

Geez, my comment was about Dodd. And I was asking if anyone had any link or such for any of the other presentations. It's like you go out of your way to be an ass sometimes.

8 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Geez, my comment was about Dodd. And I was asking if anyone had any link or such for any of the other presentations. It's like you go out of your way to be an ass sometimes.

2 hours ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

but what other presentations are out their for us to compare ours too?

Sure it was. If it was about Dodd, you'd think you would have been wondering if/where he had seen other presentations. Your track record precedes you when taking digs at things USF and USF fans ..... I'll just leave it at that.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Happy 1100! Only 900 more to go!

2000? Think Big! 10,000 or bust!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Azmodi said:

The Big XII will add 4 teams (USF, UCF, Houston and Cincinnati) or none. That is my prognostication.

I'm guessing that part of the feet dragging is UT and OU consulting with their team of lawyers to see what their chances are in breaking the GOR. The thing that blew up their move to the PAC 12 was the LHN. And that hasn't exactly gone well. It's losing millions. If they find it's possible they will break it as soon as possible.

Edited by ToroDeFuego

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

I heard from a guy at work that USF may or may not be a part of the Big 12's expansion plans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1