• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sportsline top 119....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

And dont forget the truth about that poll

" ...the most authoritative, definitive ranking of all 119 Div. I-A teams in the nation."

What a joke.

Who cares about polls you wanna prove to everyone where you really stand and shut them up. Win the sugar bowl and noone will be able to say you dont deserve BCS or UCF is better. Get the money win the game and have the season of your career.

Then lose to UCF next year  ;)

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Ya, looks like I was way off on my prediction.  ::) UCF 25 ??? Louisville 17 and Rutgers just behind us, I just cannot figure out how people justify these rankings.

Did you even watch the Rutgers game? If you did, then I am sure you didn't think the game was in hand midway through the 4th quarter when Rutgers had the ball and was driving down by 6 before Hart fumbled and when Freel threw a INT.

I did watch the game and I remember leading the entire time, also I doubt most polsters watched the game and by the final score I am sure they are not assuming it was a nailbiter.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Win the sugar bowl and noone will be able to say you dont deserve BCS or UCF is better.

We've already proven the latter to be false...

And they have a one loss Penn State with a top three strength of schedule behind a two loss Notre Dame with the sixteenth hardest SOS ???

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Quick notes:

1) Don't use the "We beat them" arguement...it's not a very good one...you don't really expect to be ranked higher than Louisville too, do you?

2) You guys are 5-3...and at 5-3, ranked a lot higher than we were at 5-3.  If you improve to 7-3, I expect you to be ranked higher than we are now.  

Your wins and losses are better than ours as a whole.  PSU and Miami are both Top 10...Pittsburgh is a good team but a blemish on a Top 25's record...same can be said for USM on ours...while our other losses (USC and USF) will probably be to Top 25 teams.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Quick notes:

1) Don't use the "We beat them" arguement...it's not a very good one...you don't really expect to be ranked higher than Louisville too, do you?

2) You guys are 5-3...and at 5-3, ranked a lot higher than we were at 5-3.  If you improve to 7-3, I expect you to be ranked higher than we are now.  

Your wins and losses are better than ours as a whole.  PSU and Miami are both Top 10...Pittsburgh is a good team but a blemish on a Top 25's record...same can be said for USM on ours...while our other losses (USC and USF) will probably be to Top 25 teams.

Try two AP top 5 losses for USF.  And while the USM loss may be the least of UCF's losses, USM playing twice on the road in fives days goes along to aiding the Knights being the top of thier division.  Beating USM in USM is never easy.  Gotta give Katrina some props but OLeary does have the Knights playing solid football.  USF will not break the Top 25 unless we beat WVU.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Pretty much, 96.  All of this is just politics.  I'm wondering why CUSA teams have been getting so much love from them and so much hate from CFN.  Interesting...