• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time for students and fans to put up or shut up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

the only problem is, some of those students go to the games as a good excuse to tailgate and drink, at noon kickoff the beer might not taste as good to them or they are recovering from the friday night parties

And that is the real problem.  If ever USF fans had a reason to care about their football team it is this week, as they will be scrutinized by the bowl representatives.  Sadly, I expect that Beta Hall will be full of sleeping students on Saturday at noon instead of those students being at the game.  

USFFan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Rocky, we are going to rock ray jay come this weekend. And yes the leadership is there, D rob is a great guy and we are looking to have 300+ come next year, this next show comming up will be really cool.

We did a few recruiting things over the brake, and already we got people signing up for HOT 2K6.

I just hope for our teams sake that everyone in the stadium is as hyped as we are for the rest of the season.

Nice to see that news about the Band...it's such a huge part of the atmosphere.  I just wish they could move back to where more than 1/2 of the stadium can hear them.   Music Man....at least suggest to the Band Director that they angle the music towards the earshot of the east side periodically.  I sit on the 40 away from the Band and can't even hear!  I'm not old enough to be deaf...it's just a directional thing.  The music is important to many of us in that section.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

EVERYBODY needs to bring friends to this game, I don't care what time it is. We Gotsta represent...   ;)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

17582_thumb.jpg

Ummm....yeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday, so if you could be here around, say , eleven, yeah, that'd be really great.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Wooley, there's a new DVD coming out for this .

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Not like I miss any games unless I absolutely can't make it (like severe injury, out of town, etc.)

Which means WITHOUT A DOUBT I will be there this weekend.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Bullzfan4life,

The reason we usually play softer during the S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A chorus is because that's usually when our guys are kicking the extra point.  We have a system with Athletics not to play when our offense is in the process of playing.....Different than playing downs cheers while they're in the huddle.

As Max has stated, we've done some wonderful recruiting events during the off-time.  I'm glad you're enjoying our performances thus far.  We will be performing our 3rd show for our final two games consisting of two wonderful charts from Earth, Wind and Fire.

Don't forget about basketball too!  The Pep Band (made from members of HOT) has grown in size as well.  Not only do the guys and gals playing need support from the fans, but the band likes to have an audience to play to as well!  ;D

Finally, we have a goal of adding another 100 members for next year's Herd of Thunder.  That would bring us to 300 members.  No mater what size our band will be next year, you will see us sporting our new uniforms!

Sincerely,

Herd of Thunder Marching Band 2005, Mellophone

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i was at peabodys tonight which is prolly the biggest off campus USF bar and almost all of the 400 people in there were talkin about the USF vs WVU game and even got into a U-S-F chant