• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From a WVU Fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats on your win. I am glad to see you guys getting some favorable press and I hope you run the table. I will, of course, be rooting for WVU on Dec 3, but I will root for you guys when possible.

This season is coming to a nice and surprising conclusion for all of us, I believe. I think that the Big east will be just fine by the time it is all said and done. next year, I fully expect you to be a contender in the top 25 and the BE with at least 3 in the top 25.

Good luck the rest of the season and on Dec 3, may the game be the best "championship game" on TV that day.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks for the kind words and good luck in the 'Backyard Brawl'.  Hope to see a big crowd of 'eer fans on 12/3.

We'd love to have you register and be a regular member.

Guest parradocs

Thanks!  I, for one, am hoping that WVU and USF are in the Top 25 (Top 10?) and competing with each other for the Big East championship every year from here on out.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

its funny that everyone is blasting the Big East but come on...if you take Texas out of the big 12 or USC out of the Pac-10 then what do you have?  NOTHING!!

Its clear that ACC, SEC, and Big 10 are better leagues but the gap between Pac 10 big 12 and big east is just as big as 1 team in each conference.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

We have 2 teams in the top 25 as of now.  Lville should be in the high teens and WVU should be top 15.  Not bad in a DOWN year for the BE.  Remember we weren't supposed to break out until 2006/2007.  When Pitt turns it around under Wansteddt I truly believe the BE will have 4 teams top 25 in 2 years with Rut/Syr/UCONN all being capable as well

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574

Thanks for the kind words.  I can't wait for 12/3!!!

But 1st things first...Cincy then Uconn....then BIg East Title Game  ;D

Guest BIG BULLS FAN

IF HAD TO BET MONEY -- I THINK WE WILL LOSE TO UCONN!

Just my prediction.  I think our QB play really really hurts us.  PJ is awful.  We didn't even throw in Cuse.  I just think it is going to continue to hurt us.  Call it wishful thinking, but i think if we had a decent QB we would have beaten Penn St.  Beaten Pitt and gave Miami a much tough game.  That position really kills us this year- Its a **** shame we don't have solid QB- especially with a 1st or 2nd round RB like A. Hall

UConn will have to score some points in order for them to win.  Thats something they didn't do against a Pitt team today.  Our defense is better than Pitts

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Come on uconn got shut out by Pitt.  I will say this though, any team that doesn't key in on the run against us is just not paying attention.  We can't blame our passing woes on PJ - it is 50/50 on the QB/receivers.

the best part of it all is....if they do put 8 in the box then all we have to do is throw the ball in the air.  Jackson can out leap ANY db.  same with Peyton or Chambers