• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Close February at No. 10 Houston (Game discussion)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

It will be interesting to see where the offense comes from next season. With Collins and Brown both seniors and Yetna potentially leaving, Gregory stands to lose the only 3 players that can create their shot, and combined account for 45% of our points scored, assists and steals.

Next year's starting line up, if Gregory wanted to run his best 5 out there, is probably Murphy, Castaneda, Chapin, Tchewa and Durr. I'm not sure how that group sniffs .500

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

It will be interesting to see where the offense comes from next season. With Collins and Brown both seniors and Yetna potentially leaving, Gregory stands to lose the only 3 players that can create their shot, and combined account for 45% of our points scored, assists and steals.

Next year's starting line up, if Gregory wanted to run his best 5 out there, is probably Murphy, Castaneda, Chapin, Tchewa and Durr. I'm not sure how that group sniffs .500

Are the seniors not getting the option of coming back, like in football ...........  not that I'm endorsing that.

And was there a reason given for no Durr?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

None of them are that good this year (for a variety of reasons...although Brown can shoot). Even when playing well they are average. If BG can’t recruit better  we may be where we are for years to come. 

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Are the seniors not getting the option of coming back, like in football ...........  not that I'm endorsing that.

Durr has tendinitis on his knee.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Its my understanding they could all come back, but I don't expect either back. Its my understanding that Yetna graduates this spring and if offered an LNB contract he would likely go back to France.

Only 2 people showed up to Gregory's post game news conference so haven't heard the reason for Durr being out other than an early report that it was Covid protocol related, which contradicts what we heard on the telecast.

Edited by bjef4844