• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Evans moves to RB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

FSU handed the keys to an option QB nobody thought cold throw. They are a much better team now. I dont think Noah is that bad of a passer. 

If Noah was any good he would be playing...it’s that simple. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I was thinking move him to QB1 or give Fortin a 

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He can't do worse than 0 -4 against d1 football teams can he ?

29 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

He can't do worse than 0 -4 against d1 football teams can he ?

Yeah, actually he can. For some reason people on this board think they know more than the coaching staff who see these guys every day...🙀

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah, actually he can. For some reason people on this board think they know more than the coaching staff who see these guys every day...🙀

--casually licking cheeto dust off my fingers--

bUt mCcLoUd sUcKs aNd jUsT BeCaUsE ThE TeAm hAs sHoWeD MaSsIvE ImPrOvEmEnT 2 WeEkS In a rOw dOeSn't mEaN My pAnTiEs aRe uNtWiStEd. 
mocking-spongebob.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I did not thing there is anything worse than not winning a game and turning the ball over more than you have scored a TD.  0-4 in the win column and  4 TDS to 5 Turnovers. I would call that abysmal.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

FSU said the SAME thing about QB Jordan Travis. Treated him the same way in which they just used him for QB run plays. They stated that his arm was horrible and etc. They even tried to give true Freshman Tate Rodemaker a chance and he bombed just like Marsh did. Now they are not only playing him, but tailoring their offense to him and they just beat a ranked team. 

44 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I did not thing there is anything worse than not winning a game and turning the ball over more than you have scored a TD.  0-4 in the win column and  4 TDS to 5 Turnovers. I would call that abysmal.

Offense has played well the past few games...not perfect but the QB position is not the worst of worries. The real issue is with the defense. Again, I trust the coaching staff in making the right call at QB. 

19 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

FSU said the SAME thing about QB Jordan Travis. Treated him the same way in which they just used him for QB run plays. They stated that his arm was horrible and etc. They even tried to give true Freshman Tate Rodemaker a chance and he bombed just like Marsh did. Now they are not only playing him, but tailoring their offense to him and they just beat a ranked team. 

So you are saying Noah is a scrabbling QB? To tailor Noah’s strengths we will need to go out and find some huge offensive linemen. The film I have seen on him shows he plays well if he has no pressure. I almost wish the guy could get a complete start just to shut up the crowd who think he is the second coming of Montana. Again, I’ll trust the coaches before TBP members. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So you are saying Noah is a scrabbling QB? To tailor Noah’s strengths we will need to go out and find some huge offensive linemen. The film I have seen on him shows he plays well if he has no pressure. I almost wish the guy could get a complete start just to shut up the crowd who think he is the second coming of Montana. Again, I’ll trust the coaches before TBP members. 

He honestly probably won't be here next year. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thats all Im asking for. Give him a start, what do we have to lose?