• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great win, and now here are my complaints

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

oh I'm sorry-- you though this was a real thread---

no it's a thread complaining about these tpyes of threads.

You two faced fans out there who think it is fine to merely say "oh good game", then not talk about the positives at length and ONLY bring up any tidbit of BS you can find to complain about.

I hate this type of "fan" -- they have no clue what this game is supposed to be about imo

if they never post again, I wouldn't mind one bit.

PS-- if you want to post on this thread, see what positives you can talk about.

I'll get you started:

At one point early on, PJ was 10 for 11 for 110 yards.

The Bulls had ZERO fumbles.

The Bulls had ZERO interceptions.

The Bulls gave up ZERO sacks (I think).

The Bulls defense had some really great plays. They played tough the whole game. Rutgers is no pushover.

WE are ready for the next game and if we can win the next three (Cuse, Cinci, UConn), we can go into that WVU game playing for the Big East championship-- in OUR HOUSE.

If we win that, we go to a BCS Bowl

Are you thinking about that stuff MAN?  You should be instead of worrying if someone left their helmet on or acted in a way you found offensive.

That catch by Johnny Peyton was OUTSTANDING!!

One handed and it gave us a first down on 3rd and long

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

WE are ready for the next game and if we can win the next three (Cuse, Cinci, UConn), we can go into that WVU game playing for the Big East championship-- in OUR HOUSE.

I'm pumped...

Good post.

I am watching the game for the first time, online at ESPN GamePlan...love that first drive.  Doing what we do best.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

oh I'm sorry-- you though this was a real thread---

no it's a thread complaining about these tpyes of threads.

You two faced fans out there who think it is fine to merely say "oh good game", then not talk about the positives at length and ONLY bring up any tidbit of BS you can find to complain about.

I hate this type of "fan" -- they have no clue what this game is supposed to be about imo

if they never post again, I wouldn't mind one bit.

PS-- if you want to post on this thread, see what positives you can talk about.

I'll get you started:

At one point early on, PJ was 10 for 11 for 110 yards.

The Bulls had ZERO fumbles.

The Bulls had ZERO interceptions.

The Bulls gave up ZERO sacks (I think).

The Bulls defense had some really great plays. They played tough the whole game. Rutgers is no pushover.

Are you thinking about that stuff MAN?  You should be instead of worrying if someone left their helmet on or acted in a way you found offensive.

Here is a positive:

We have cynical fans that take the time to care. You may not agree with all the negative posts, but you have to at least respect their opinion....other than that  moron Ceemen.

Now on to real positives:

1. Peyton's one-handed 1st Quarter catch was incredible and almost as good as Huey Whitaker "Superman Catch" against 'Bama.

2. Lost in Hall's typical great day was the solid play of Ricky Ponton. He is MORE athletic than Hall and is running with authority. The best thing I see is that he runs like he is pissed off and is taking care of the ball more. That leap over a Soprano State Linebacker was AWESOME BABY!!!

3. PJ got pissed off....he went after Amari after the obvious screw up on the almost intercepted fade. We've been waiting for him to get into his receiver's grill....I think the poor guy is tired of taking ALL the criticism. Good for him.

4.  Rutgers is gonna be good down the road. That is good for the big east b/c we'll have strong teams 1 through 8.

5. Ronnie McCullough made a few plays in the backfield. This kid will be huge for USF next year.

good post Cyber

understand my frustration with having to listen to this crap for five weeks now and then when we win, having only the problems talked about. Hey nice win, now let's talk about the negatives. That's bullcrap-- somebody needs to talk about the good things. If you never stop to smell the roses, well, you never smell any roses.

PS-- it is my contention that Rutgers is GOOD NOW.

we didn't beat some patsy folks. That was a 6-2 bowl bound team that beat Pitt handily.

We beat the spread again--- CHA CHING

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Here's an idea - Although it may not be to your particular taste, it IS possible to discuss some of the areas we need improvement along with the things we did well and still be considered a USF fan.  

THe Yankees are probably the most storied franchise in any sport in this country.  Listen to NYC sports talk shows and see if nobody ever complains, even when they are winning back to back world series'.  As a matter of fact go to the Chisox board right now and see if NOBODY is complaining.   If the fanbase of these teams has it's comlaints you don't think this fanbase will as well?  

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

if everyone agreed on this (or any) message board, then they wouldnt exist.  having a different opinion is what drives message boards, and conversations for that matter... dont get upset about it, discuss it.. no one ever said they werent happy with the win today, but people have their opinions about how they can fix things with the team.. and just because we arent sending carepackages to the coaching staff doesnt mean we are any less of fans.. fans express themselves in different ways.. thats what i think is so funny about the julmiste/CJL fans, they think that its only their way and anyone who is opposed shall have no say.. well i'll tell you i'm as big a fan as anyone else and i have every right to critique them as i do praise them

fine--- just don't bother doing it on THIS thread

THIS THREAD is about the positives.

SOMEONE needs to point out the POSITIVES of the game instead of glossing over them as if they are GIVENS.

I want to rejoice in my team on occasion-- you do it your way. I don't care what  you do-- just stay off this thread unless you have something POSITIVE to say. We have a bout 80 billion negative threads and I'm sick of them-- ESPECIALLY AFTER A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!