• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KJ organizing unified walk

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

20 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I hear what you are saying. Truth be told I was already impressed with KJ's maturity, but he has great leadership skills. The coaches can only do so much in terms of helping so many players become better men.  So its great to see some players stepping up as leaders on the team. I felt we have lacked "player leadership" since QF left and thats one of the reason we have been playing w/o heart. In the past, players like Selvie, Pierre-Paul, Auggie Sanchez, Deadrin Senat (very cool dude), Grothe, QF, Sam Barrington and others had that maturity and leadership skills that contributed to our more successful times. 

Well said by you both

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I hear what you are saying. Truth be told I was already impressed with KJ's maturity, but he has great leadership skills. The coaches can only do so much in terms of helping so many players become better men.  So its great to see some players stepping up as leaders on the team. I felt we have lacked "player leadership" since QF left and thats one of the reason we have been playing w/o heart. In the past, players like Selvie, Pierre-Paul, Auggie Sanchez, Deadrin Senat (very cool dude), Grothe, QF, Sam Barrington and others had that maturity and leadership skills that contributed to our more successful times. 

True True   A team will assume the attitude of the coach over time. I'm sure you know to whom I refer. (hint: the opposite of weak is??? 🤔) This USF team and staff should/will be a positive force going forward. That should result in wins...   Funny, thought about the re to players assuming attitude of coach..made me think of CJL and our past defenses, they always wanted to kick somebody's ass..Ha!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, BulledOver said:

True True   A team will assume the attitude of the coach over time. I'm sure you know to whom I refer. (hint: the opposite of weak is??? 🤔) This USF team and staff should/will be a positive force going forward. That should result in wins...   Funny, thought about the re to players assuming attitude of coach..made me think of CJL and our past defenses, they always wanted to kick somebody's ass..Ha!

Naw this team is full of followers and role players. None of players stepped up after QF  Marlon Mack, SJ, Auggie and Senat left. What team leaders do we have? We have great athletes, but simply lack leaders on this team. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Naw this team is full of followers and role players. None of players stepped up after QF  Marlon Mack, SJ, Auggie and Senat left. What team leaders do we have? We have great athletes, but simply lack leaders on this team. 

2020 has thrown many new wrinkles into things. Confusion abounds. It will be interesting to see how this team does under CJS and who emerges as the team leaders??