• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a Beautiful Day for Football...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Not to sound crass Cuban, but you are a die-hard.  Of course you'll be there.  I just see a lot of other games like ACC/SEC/Big 12 championship.  

After seeing USF barely put in 34k for No. 8 Louisville...I'm not sure there is any amount of "bigness" the WVU game could carry that would pack them in at 11am on Dec. 3rd.  Even 7pm for a BE championship would be iffy.  

Personally, I don't think USF has the offense to even with 2 of the 3 roadies on their schedule.....and they'll need to with 4 of 4 to play for a BE championship.

Do you see that in this team?

Louisville was the 3rd home game in 3 weeks. One in which everyone said USF would get creamed, so that was a good enough reason for people to stay away.

If the 12/3 game is for the Big East championship, then people will show, especially the students, who were atrocious for the Pitt game last year. 11am sucks no doubt, but we don't even know if that will be the time of the game yet.

I don't see 4 of 4 happening, but it certainly can if we limit our turnovers. That is the primary reason we have lost the 3 games we have.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

If the 12/3 game is for the Big East championship, then people will show, especially the students,

...and if it's not, and if it's at 11:00, plenty of room to spread out.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

Of the four teams remaining other than WV.Only Rutgers has a better offense than us. UConn will struggle now that they loss their QB.

Cincy, Syracuse and Rutgers ALL have worse defenses than we do. I I know we are all bumbed out from losing to Pitt but,might be interesting for everyone to know that Pitt's D is ranked higher than Syracuse,Rutgers and Cincy.

I think that at worse we might be coming to the WV game 5-5 and still hunting for a bowl.

I know others like to think negativily and since we dont play for two weeks we will read plenty of those

Pitt had a better nothing than USF.  Didn't matter -- their house and their win.  USF hasn't consistently proven they can win on the road and add in the other variables and I think they'll be lucky to get 1 of 3.  I see them going into the WVU game 4-6 with no chance at a bowl.  Sorry to be pessimistic, but this team routinely beats themselves and I see nothing in their game that is going to reverse that.  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

Louisville was the 3rd home game in 3 weeks. One in which everyone said USF would get creamed, so that was a good enough reason for people to stay away.

If the 12/3 game is for the Big East championship, then people will show, especially the students, who were atrocious for the Pitt game last year. 11am sucks no doubt, but we don't even know if that will be the time of the game yet.

I don't see 4 of 4 happening, but it certainly can if we limit our turnovers. That is the primary reason we have lost the 3 games we have.

Note:  December 8th is the last day of classes which makes that week exam week.  Will the students show en force for Dec 3rd?  Doubtful.  If it is the BE championship...maybe, but USF has to win 4 of 4 and you said that is highly unlikely. I tend to agree.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Jamie,

I'd buy what you are selling, but not even 10% of those folks are going to show at a Dec. 3rd game - ESPECIALLY one at 11am.

Is that a confirmed start time?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Yeah, is it officially an 11am kick off? If so why? I would hope we learned from the Pitt game last year that 11am games do nothing to help attendance. Why not just keep it at 7pm?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Yeah, is it officially an 11am kick off? If so why? I would hope we learned from the Pitt game last year that 11am games do nothing to help attendance. Why not just keep it at 7pm?

I believe the 11AM kick-off last year was for national TV ..... if we have that same option this year, screw TV, play it at night.