• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a Beautiful Day for Football...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

hb-that was funny

i stayed in bed all day watching football with my bank of 3 tvs hooked up to the direct tv,my lady,three dogs and a refrigerator one foot from my bed filled with all my treats

we should have waited a  day before we canceled the game

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

God Almighty, you people are self-absorbed. What about all the alumni coming in for homecoming who wouldn't be able to get out of town on Sunday? What about any USF fans who live south of Tampa and are under a hurricane watch right now? What about the West Virginia fans who were coming down for a nice sunny weekend? How were they supposed to get home when they have to close the airport?

There are a lot more things to consider, beyond you getting in your car and showing up at the stadium.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

God Almighty, you people are self-absorbed. What about all the alumni coming in for homecoming who wouldn't be able to get out of town on Sunday? What about any USF fans who live south of Tampa and are under a hurricane watch right now? What about the West Virginia fans who were coming down for a nice sunny weekend? How were they supposed to get home when they have to close the airport?

There are a lot more things to consider, beyond you getting in your car and showing up at the stadium.

Jamie,

I'd buy what you are selling, but not even 10% of those folks are going to show at a Dec. 3rd game - ESPECIALLY one at 11am.  See Pitt game last year for more on this subject.

I understand you had to call this one on safety concerns, but Thursday would have still been a safe call AND if attendance was a concern I am almost certain that more folks would have made a 4pm game today over whatever the game ends up being on Dec. 3rd.  

Bottom line -- you got to call it for safety, but in hindsight it certainly looks premature.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

Ill be there Dec 3rd with 5 others that wouldnt had been able to make it otherwise and there is a possibility that Dec 3rd that game could be even bigger than it would have been presently. Just as some of you predict doom and that we will be out of Bowl run by then that game could be the deciding BE championship or maybe a bowl bid for USF.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

Ill be there Dec 3rd with 5 others that wouldnt had been able to make it otherwise and there is a possibility that Dec 3rd that game could be even bigger than it would have been presently. Just as some of you predict doom and that we will be out of Bowl run by then that game could be the deciding BE championship or maybe a bowl bid for USF.

Not to sound crass Cuban, but you are a die-hard.  Of course you'll be there.  I just see a lot of other games like ACC/SEC/Big 12 championship.  

After seeing USF barely put in 34k for No. 8 Louisville...I'm not sure there is any amount of "bigness" the WVU game could carry that would pack them in at 11am on Dec. 3rd.  Even 7pm for a BE championship would be iffy.  

Personally, I don't think USF has the offense to even with 2 of the 3 roadies on their schedule.....and they'll need to with 4 of 4 to play for a BE championship.

Do you see that in this team?

Of the four teams remaining other than WV.Only Rutgers has a better offense than us. UConn will struggle now that they loss their QB.

Cincy, Syracuse and Rutgers ALL have worse defenses than we do. I I know we are all bumbed out from losing to Pitt but,might be interesting for everyone to know that Pitt's D is ranked higher than Syracuse,Rutgers and Cincy.

I think that at worse we might be coming to the WV game 5-5 and still hunting for a bowl.

I know others like to think negativily and since we dont play for two weeks we will read plenty of those

how can we think positively after pitt debacle

we were winning 10-0 when pitt scored 37 unanswered points

Actually it was 21 unanswered points. Would be hard for them to do 37 since they scored 31. We plain and simply self destructed. WE outrushed, out first downed and even passed for more yards than Pitt did.Piitt is a better team than Rutgers,Syracuse,UConn and Cincy. They had problems early in the year but except for the ND game they could have won the other 3 they lost.

You like to look at the negative side, i do not. Pitt had two TD drives of 8 yds and 12 yds.

Im not posting anymore on this subject because it is pointless and i have better things to do than spend TWO WEEKS expecting and predicting doom and gloom for our team. So until they play on November 5th, ill skip all these posts that at the end mean nothing. Our team will do the talking on the field and yes they can play like they did vs UCF and Louisville or like they did vs UM and PItt, only they can answer that question not any of us on these boards.

Go BULLS!!!!! beat RUTGERS!!!!!

even when usf wins these posts mean nothing

see you in 2 weeks