• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

are the buc fans happy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

with brady signing?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,040
  • Days Won:  38

Apparently there is a huge spike in season ticket sales.  They are also ditching the alarm clock unis and going back to the super bowl look so they should sell a lot of merch.  

I must say I am struggling with it a lot personally, but I will have to stay tuned.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,596
  • Days Won:  424

35 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Apparently there is a huge spike in season ticket sales.

That's the good news for the Glazers .... bad news is it'll be a tossup now for every home game on the majority of jerseys in the stands; Bucs, visiting team or Pats.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

19 hours ago, Triple B said:

That's the good news for the Glazers .... bad news is it'll be a tossup now for every home game on the majority of jerseys in the stands; Bucs, visiting team or Pats.

Bunch of Chris Godwin jerseys crossed out with Brady .....

20 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Apparently there is a huge spike in season ticket sales.  They are also ditching the alarm clock unis and going back to the super bowl look so they should sell a lot of merch.  

I must say I am struggling with it a lot personally, but I will have to stay tuned.

I also heard they jacked up prices on the season tickets after his signing .... nothing like price gouging

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,596
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

I also heard they jacked up prices on the season tickets after his signing .... nothing like price gouging

If there was ever a time for price gouging that I fully endorse, it's this one ..... the majority of those new STH's will be gone when he's gone. Get it while you can.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Absolutely!  This is huge deal.  Exactly what was needed to get this team and fanbase galvanized again.  Need to upgrade the OL.

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

If there was ever a time for price gouging that I fully endorse, it's this one ..... the majority of those new STH's will be gone when he's gone. Get it while you can.

I think the goal is get that hot sizzle back again and then hopefully replace him with another weapon. If they can somehow squeak out a great playoff run, that would get everyone jazzed.  I think the Dungy/Gruden glory days took years to finally erode fan support after the Glazers stopped spending money. When the salary floor was initiated and they went out and got all those MRSA free agents, it was a decade of suck and bad uniforms.  I specifically remember a turning point being where Kiffins D got run all over by Carolina or something in a primetime game.  Again, my memory is a haze of pain and disappointment, so who knows.

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Absolutely!  This is huge deal.  Exactly what was needed to get this team and fanbase galvanized again.  Need to upgrade the OL.

I think we need an RB too.  I like Jones, but gimme something.

Edited by Rocky Style

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I think we need an RB too.  I like Jones, but gimme something.

Offensive Line and RB upgrades are keys.  Maybe a little more help in the Defensive backfield, but they seem to be improving.