• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

red sox fans dont kill yourselves

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

On 2/6/2020 at 8:08 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

GOOD .....couldnt happen to a better piece of **** fan base.... Fn Cheaters desreve what they get...KARMA

So I don’t want to hear your elation when the Bucs sign Tom Brady tomorrow...he is one of those Cheaters who will get Karma tomorrow by going to the sad sack franchise called the Bucs...(and I hate TB and the Pats for cheating). 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/17/2020 at 6:04 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

So I don’t want to hear your elation when the Bucs sign Tom Brady tomorrow...he is one of those Cheaters who will get Karma tomorrow by going to the sad sack franchise called the Bucs...(and I hate TB and the Pats for cheating). 

Did anything happen to the Red Sox for the scandel?  I havent heard just curious.  The Astros got off scott free which is absolutely ridiculous.

Yes love my Bucs.  You kind of tend to overlook the bad side of Brady with the elation that he is coming to your team.  But you are right he and the Pats did some question to illegal things.  Cant argue with that.

Hated him all these years.  Now we love him.  The true colors of being a fan(atic)!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/17/2020 at 6:04 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

What team are you a fan of?  Sounds like you are a Pats fan bitter that your boy is leaving..  If not why in the hell are you attacking the Bucs?  And when have the Bucs cheated?

Btw that sad sack franchise as you call it does have 1 Super Bowl championship.  Which many many many teams do not have.  

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

48 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What team are you a fan of?  Sounds like you are a Pats fan bitter that your boy is leaving..  If not why in the hell are you attacking the Bucs?  And when have the Bucs cheated?

Btw that sad sack franchise as you call it does have 1 Super Bowl championship.  Which many many many teams do not have.  

You must be new here...hate the Pats. I am a life long LA Rams fan (since 1972). TB might help some but they will not win a Super Bowl with him as the Bucs are missing way too many pieces. Yeah I might have got a little sensitive due to my love of the Red Sox (and whoever is playing the Yankees). Just to go on record my NHL team is the Rangers (as I think you know) and my NBA team is absolutely no one 😀. But right now it so depressing with no sports...already getting tired of sports documentaries. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

On 2/5/2020 at 6:46 AM, smazza said:

Lol you hate to see it!

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You must be new here...hate the Pats. I am a life long LA Rams fan (since 1972). TB might help some but they will not win a Super Bowl with him as the Bucs are missing way too many pieces. Yeah I might have got a little sensitive due to my love of the Red Sox (and whoever is playing the Yankees). Just to go on record my NHL team is the Rangers (as I think you know) and my NBA team is absolutely no one 😀. But right now it so depressing with no sports...already getting tired of sports documentaries. 

I gotcha.  Didn't mean to rag on your Red Sox, but as a Rays fan I really dislike both the Sox and Yankees, you can understand that.  I still don't get the whole Mookie Betts move, that doesn't make any sense.  

Anyway, I don't know if Tom Brady will take the Bucs to the SB.  Probably not.  But the Bucs are a better team under Bruce Arians than what you are use to seeing.  They actually have more weapons than the Pats.  Need to get better on the OL and Defense is improving.  But if it wasn't for Winston throwing 30 interceptions last year, they would have made the playoffs last year.

Your right, it sucks not having Sports to take our mind off all this crap.  And, now everything is closing down so there is not even anywhere to go.  Its like being on House Arrest.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Didn't mean to rag on your Red Sox

Don't feel too bad!  Just remember how these folks act at Rays and Lightning games. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Don't feel too bad!  Just remember how these folks act at Rays and Lightning games. 

Lol The Boston Red Sox lost the game to Yankees so this Red Sox fan decides he had it and flipped at the Yankees. For Boston Red Sox fan Fifa 15, Sec Football, World Football, Osu Baseball, Saints Football, Football Season, College Football, Alabama Football Funny, Alabama Memes